wide awake..zzzz

Positive37

Reaction score
I hardly sleep these days.went to bed at midnught.already had one wee break.in night.and tossing.and turning although have been dreaming.5hrs on im wide awake.im hungry and also csnt get back to sleep.
Am up at 6.30 woukd usually be for work but im off this week but boyfriend has small.op.at hospital.

How.am I ever gonna get sleep in before baby.i feel like im doing the night shift already.

Zzzzz

Im exact same at moment, waking from 5.30/6.30 onwards! Off work at moment so should be lying in to my hearts content but just aint happening anymore :( I heard ur body starts to prepare for baby but seriously.....at this stage already?! x

Im the same!

Been up for a while and woke up starrrrrving. Had to run and get something.... came back to bed hoping to fall asleep but im so uncomfortable and bump is stretching and sore :(

Booo hoooooo... cant be bothered getting back up out of bed though!!

I know im off work too and thought id catch up on sleep. ..boo.
Im at hospital with partner his having small lump removed poor boy
Im tearful coz of lack of sleep xxx

I am exactly the same used to need at least 9 hours sleep a night and now seem fine with about 4 hours disturbed sleep and still function at work full time too, I agree I think your body is preparing me for when baby arrives!

I had good night last night 8 hrs with wee break blissss

Glad you slept better. I had 5 hours if that - was woken up at 1am by a flipping helicopter hovering! lol

Then i got annoyed and rolled around for ages xx

urgh I actually dread bedtime now, I just toss and turn all night, I can get in bed at 9 and still be wide awake watching crap telly at 1! then im up at half 5.... why?!!!

just so hard to get comfy.... :( x

I can't sleep at all .. I've even tried day time naps !!! Bring on the night time feeds I think im more tired now then when I had my little boy

Its so hard to get comfy.we have superking bed but boyfriend is in spare room coz im moving so much.i dont wanna stress that im keeping him awake. I wander if its right thing to do but works for us.we have cuddles in morning.
Am shattered tonight and have curry on order oopsss heartburn city xx

My oh was on the sofa last night he has a bit of a cough and it was doing my head in lol

haha love that!!

i snore terribly when pregnant so he is constantly moving my head and telling me to shush haha! but snoring means im asleep so i don't care if it disturbs him, i need my sleep!

Aw it must be awful not to be able to sleep all night. How is your boyfriend doing? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back