Wide awake itching

charlie26

Reaction score
I am going to kill someone , ffs I have tried everything and my skin is the worst tonight it's ever been! Wtf am I doing awake at this time ???? Argggggg

:hug: Sorry you are suffering sweetie

The trouble is the more annoyed you get the hotter your blood will run and the itchier you'll be. If creams and stuff aren't working have you tried something like meditation to relax? xxxxxxxx

Morning :)

Snap I am with you on this one and it's the most inconveniant of places like ma boobs that itch the most....

Babybrain is right I have found though the more you stress the more your bloodruns hot and the more you itch, you could try a lukewarm bath with nothing in it or try some cool babywipes :)

xxxx

Yeh I found that the more agitated I became the more I itched. Had the worst night by far last night, ah wel I will look like shit for the hospital. Fx I get some nice person who feels sorry for me xxx

Make it plain you are getting exhausted hunny, you not sleeping is only going to make their jobs harder and they know this. Really hope it goes ok chick xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back