why won't my husband make any suggestions!

Baby2sky

Reaction score
I'm only 15 weeks but we had our name picked by this.point last time. This time hubby says no to every name but wont suggest any! Im.convinced we are having a girl. We like unusual but not too "out there " names. Our first daughter is called skyler so I want something to compliment that. Any suggestions? I absolutely love Adrianna but hubby isnt 100% however every name I love hes saying no to so I feel like i.will have to compromise or our baby will be nameless lol!

In totally the same boat! Hubby hates all my suggestions but doesnt come up with any himself. Am 18 weeks, but figure once he begins feeling movement/sees 20 week scan all will become a bit more 'real' and he will take more of an interest x

Hubby was the same on baby 2 then at the very end he said he liked the name Id been harping on about at the beginning. Don't know why but it was annoying!! You know my girls' names, not exactly out there either but for the youngest hubby spent 8 months saying no way then literally the day before she was born he said he really liked it. Keep on mentioning it to him, he may end up loving it!

Tell him if he doesn't come up with some suggestions you get to choose!

Tell him if he doesn't come up with some suggestions you get to choose!

Exactly, and what ive always done, I have 5 kids with a middle name too and I picked them all. Although he did agree he liked my first babys name when I brought it up.
So don't conplain and choose away! I told hubby our boys name the other day , I got neutral/no reaction so great, it's a done deal- Ha ha It would have been whatever reaction to be fair :)

My hubby was the opposite and suggested a load of terrible names! Luckily we've agreed on one now but if we were having a boy then I'm sure we would be struggling. If he doesn't suggest any then I agree with the ladies above, you can pick the name :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back