why wont it happen

thepinkyone

Reaction score
hi my name is leigh and i have been with my boyf jay for just over a year we havent been using protection as we think that nature should take its course.but now i'm getting worried my periods are irregular sometimes but they usually last 35 days. i have tried everything charting bbt and cervical mucus different positions but still nothing. i have scoured the internet for info and tips but i really need someone 2 talk 2 especially if they are having trouble concieving. it would be nice 2 know that im not alone.

Hello is your AF 35 days long or your entire cycle? If your AF is lasting 35 days my first suggestion would be to see a dr. The ladies here are very friendly and we are all going through the same thing.

AF showed up for me today and I received alot of kind words from some of the ladies. Good luck on TTC.

Do you mind me asking how old you are?

35 days is my entire cycle. i am 18 years old i know that i am young and i have years of trying but i have always been maternal. also when i was a baby i had a op on my doodah because the hole was tiny d ya think this could of affected my fertility.sorry 2 hear u started af will root 4 u this month. thanxs 4 replying means alot.

I am not sure if the surgery could affect it or not. Do you see a gyn regularly? That seems more like a question for him/her to answer.

You are welcome for the response....that is what this site is all about....helping one another out. Good luck to you as well.

BABY DUST TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

hi no i dont have a gyn well not yet i will be making an appointment with my doctor sometime next week so will ask him.
i hate the fact that i arent pregnant i see baby clothes and just wanna buy them even though i have no kids. i loved buying outfits for my goddaughter but havent seen her since xmas and its her first birthday next month but dont think her mums talking to me which makes me feel worse coz courtney was the closest thing ive had to having my own child

Hi Leigh,
I'm sure this is the last thing you want to hear but why not forget about becoming a Mum for a few months. I've read on so many websites that the more anxious we get about it the least likely we are to conceive. I'd suggest you keep having sex with your boyfriend but try to put the end result out of your mind for a little while. I really hope it works for you. It's a very frustrating and exciting process. I've read about women who took 20 months to get pregnant and others who take seconds!
Take care, S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back