Excitement over.. don't laugh!

MicheLou

Reaction score
Excitement over cervical position :rotfl:

Yes I am nuts but putting that down to cycle 8 of ttc!

I have tried charting BBT, CM spotting ( :oops: at muddling CM and semen :oops: ) OPK's and given up .. twice! identified OV pain (which has now disappeared :? ) and today I have examined my cervical position.

I thought by my dates (which are a day or two irregular) I OV'd yesterday. I did a dreaded OPK today just to check to find my very first positive result on the blummin' things.. so surge today and i'm about to OV.. get in - BD last night and will jolly make sure we BD tonight and the night after!

Anyway.. I am still getting the two fluids muddled up and to be honest I don't get too much EWCM anyway so I examined my CP for the first time. I really don't know why I hadn't done it before but.. I couldn't reach it, it was wide open, all soft at the sides and wet, wet,wet. I have finally got confirmation that i'm ovulating and have finally sussed out my body.

The problem is i'm clock watching and paranoid i'm going to be an hour or two late BDing.. aye, i know, daft as a brush!

:clap: :clap:

well done you. I'm rubbish with mine. I can't even feel it when it's low. I think I might et DH to start doing it for me to make him feel a part of all this TTC business as opposed to just getting the fun bit!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

At lest you can do all that- im just bd and hoping for the best!

Can never feel mine at the best of times!! Only knew I'd got one when I went for a smear!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

try to avoid the addiction :wink: it's to the point where I know my cervix better than the back of my hand

Anyone else done the FF 'Charting your way to conception' email course thing?

If you feel uncomfortable checking your cervix or cannot recognize the changes:

1. Don't worry about it, especially if you are able to observe your cervical fluid.
2. Talk to your doctor.
3. Ask your best friend to check it for you.

PMSL at no 3 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I have never tried to find my cervix as it frightens me post mc and the doc trying to find it to see if it was open, just a horrible experience. OH can find it but it freaks me out when he tries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back