why is nobody else up?

GBLiz

Reaction score
i cant sleep!!!!

its really stormy and the caravan is rocking :x

my head's all awake thinking about the gym we saw in scotland (it was a good trip and we'll be making an offer on the gym :cheer: :pray: )

im sat here drinking raspberry tea but still not having much signs of anything happening :evil:

altho i have found it a bit more difficult to walk the last couple of days (no pain, just unexplicable difficult-ness in walking lol) so maybe Anjali has got herself a bit more engaged :dance:

Morning! I am up early again with my sore throat and cold :cry: but not as early as you!!! I am sat here eating ice pops at 6am!!! It is the only thing that seems to soothe the razor blades in my throat.
Hope you have managed to get back to bed by now. :hug:
It does sound as though baby has engaged a wee bit doesn't it? I hope you're not too uncomfortable!!

I was woken up at 8.30am by James showing me a picture he's drawn of a transformer :D

I normally start work at 8am on a sunday, but not any more now maternity leave has started! :dance:

I hope your offer gets accepted on the gym Liz, what part of Scotland is it?

And hope you're feeling better soon happy bunny :hug: :hug:

i got up at 8.50 this morning, longest lie in ive had for months!!

muppet mummy- the gyms just a few miles out from glasgow- ironically after all our panicking and needing to get set up quickly, the thing that might hold us back here is not being able to move quick enough!!! They ideally want somneone who would take it over YESTERDAY but we need 3 months to have baby and finish OHs last work placement!

How typical! :wall: I believe whats meant won't pass you by :hug: :hug:
Glasgow is great for shopping 8)

I was up then watching the F1 from the comfort of our bed with hubby. Then fell back to sleep as soon as it was done :lol:

Gymbabeliz- I know what you mean about the whole walking thing- no pain just evry step seems to make my bump go rock hard and I'm beginning to get the sensation that I permenantly have a melon between my legs! :rotfl:

Great news about the gym- being close to a big city will be great as there will be loads of opportunity to build up a strong client base. Best of luck with your offer :cheer: :hug:

I was watching the F1 too (pm'd you Sherlock).

I couldn't sleep before that though so i didn't go to sleep until about 6.30am and was up 4 hours later. *yawn*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back