why is my bump pulsing??

Heres Hoping

Reaction score
Ok heres a strange one, when i lie slighty on my side i can see the lump were my bubs is lying, its breech at mo. When i pull my stomach muscles in i can see the bump pulse were baby is. Its a fast rythmic pulse, could this be babys heart beat?? Is it possible to see?

Its really weird, bubs is happy so im not worried, theres no reduced or changes to movement. Anyone else have this? x

I've had this, noticed it this morning for the first time.....fairly sure it's the heartbeat!x

Thats what i was thinking, but is that possible? Would be lovely if it was. its not the placenta i dont think as its were little one is & nudges & its def not hiccups. Glad some one else has had same x

Yeah it is hun and when you get right to the last weeks if you sit still and quiet you may be able to see bubs breathing through your tummy! That is a truly amazing freaky sight!!xx

Awwwww see it breathing?! Wow freaky but cute lol Look forward to that x

I get this too!

Obv not baby breathing lol but does look like it! X

Me too. I love it, i watch it when i'm in the bath lol x

I get this!!! I was googling it last night but got no answers!! Sometimes it's annoying when I'm laying there playing with bump and trying to see baby move,
But instead I can see my belly pulsing!! Lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back