Lack of sleep - whats worse?

As you can guess from the time, I can't sleep. I've been told a thousand times that when baby comes I'll never have chance to sleep, but I feel it's that way already. I feel like I'd sleep better when he is here!

Whats worse for keeping you up?
:arrow: A crying baby and feeding/changing a few times a night and catching up on sleep when baby does?
:arrow: Or lack of sleep due to having heartburn, SPD, painful ribs and a night-active kicking baby and still not catching up during the day as it never eases off?? :roll:
Any of you peeps with children already please re-assure me that it does get better when they are born!

Hello

Lol that is so true, but i agree ide rather be sleepless with baby then with all the aches and pains.
Katrina

Sami said:
As you can guess from the time, I can't sleep. I've been told a thousand times that when baby comes I'll never have chance to sleep, but I feel it's that way already. I feel like I'd sleep better when he is here!

Any of you peeps with children already please re-assure me that it does get better when they are born!

it does, you have sleepless nights but the reason behind it you accept, but there are no aches or pains (apart from after pains but they dont last long) so altho your knackered, you still will feel better than you do now

You are going to really hate me, but I am still sleeping like a log.

Feel free to slate me because I deserve it! :lol:

My little man seems to sleep when I do and I don't have any pains or heartburn. I feel like the luckiest pregnant woman alive. (so far at least)

Haha I do hate you!! :lol: only kidding.

I had hardly any sleep last night or the night before that...or for as long as I can remember actually....

Thank you Layla - it does make me feel better knowing I will accept sleepless nights more soon - I can't wait!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back