WHY DOES YOUR BRAIN TRICK YOU!!

nikki1306

Reaction score
:? Hi Everyone :?

Does anyone feel the same as me i have been trying to concieve for 3 months and every month i think i am pregnant!! I get all the symptons, the metalic taste,sore boobs,feeling sick (you know the rest) but never a positive test. Even my period doesn't change my mind,must be spotting i tell myself.I guess its because i concieved my first two children within a month i am getting a bit impatient!! Lets hope it happens this month, let me know if anyone is feeling the same, good luck to all those ttc !!! :wink:

Hi Nikki,

I know exactly how you feel. Every month I get the sore boobs, odd twinges and a stretching feeling and feeling slightly ill now and again, the lot!!!!! Been ttc for 7 months and totally convinced that each month is THE month, but disapointment follows. Even when period does arrive I think, people can still get periods and be pregnant, and the hoping continues. Also the endless testing, especially when you can test very early now, and also people have mentioned not geting a positive test until up to 10 weeks late and actually be pregnant!!! :?
It's all complete madness, so I decided to chill a bit this month and not test early, I've four days to go so keeping up the will power is not easy. No real symptoms this month other than sore boobs now and again and slight headaches. Its good to know other people are in the same boat. Let me know how you get on. How old are your other children?

Take care, Bev x x

hi bev

Good luck this month not long now till test day,i must get through at least 6 tests a month its costing a fortune!!

I have two daughters lauren who is 5 and megan 3,would love a little boy but i dont really mind. Do you have any kids or is this your first time?

Like you i dont really have any symptons this month but i am not due my af :evil: for 10 days so i shall keep my fingers crossed,my clothes feel a bit tight but i think i may have eaten to much :lol:

Good luck to you this month,let us know how you are getting on

Take care
nikki !! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27