why do people do it?!

lisa&alex

Reaction score
when u ring someone up to buy a car..(we are selling) and say yes il definatly be there in an hour or so.. keep it for me.. u get 4 calls in that 2 hrs and u say sorry ive promiced it to someone.. ring bk in 2 hrs to see if its still ehre.. one of those people ring bk as the fker didnt turn up.. and u say to the person sure come up because im guessing the other person isnt comming and they dont turn up either!

to add insult to injury! someone pulled up.. got out looked at the car n drove off! lol.. didnt even say thats no we dont want it! prick!

I would never hold the car for someone because of this without a deposit first come first served! Hope you get it sold soon! :hug:

Yeah I agree with Penstraze, we sold one a while back and basically said to someone who wanted us to hold it that we had other interested people and it was first to show up with the dosh....LOL then one guy said ok I'll post you a cheque now for £1,000 less the asking price if you hold it - I said no chance since I had 3 cash viewers lined up!! :roll:

Penstraze said:
I would never hold the car for someone because of this without a deposit first come first served! Hope you get it sold soon! :hug:

Im the same... i dont hold them unless theres cash involved, or its someone i know lol

I always say it like it is and tell them theres other people intereted and if it goes it goes... that usually weeds out the tyre kickers too, as only the genuinely interested ones will make the effort to some see it asap lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back