Why didn't I do it sooner???? Xxx

vickib_1984

Reaction score
Why the hell didn't I take my belly bar out sooner or get a bigger one????? I had to take it out last night as it was hurting and when I looked at it there was blood on it when I looked it was all red and sorry for tmi but I had puss coming out of it:-( I now have a rank infection in it which hurts to go along with my bloody pains that won't develop into anything!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrr sorry for the rant I didn't sleep well lol xxx

:hugs: Rant all you want - that's why we're here!! Hope you feel better soon!

xx

I took mine out about 2 weeks ago, i kept it in with my little boy 5 year ago. This time i kept catching it on everything and it was getting quite sore so i took it out. I am doubtfull it will go back in after but rather look after lo, xxx

Aww hun, have you got anything to put on the hole? Antiseptic TCP spray or anything? Salt water? Keep dabbin it on religiously x

Mine went minging as well and looks rather scarred. I wish I'd just taken it out at the start.

Hope it heals quickly for you

aww, savlon antiseptic spray works wonders on piercings hun. i took mine out ages ago and swapped it for a plastic bendy preg bar and its been fine since. i got 3 so that i could change to bigger or smaller sizes if necessary.

I've got some antiseptic stuff that I've been putting on but it looks well gross!!!!!! Lol I'm hoping it clears before it heals so I can keep putting the bar through to keep it open......I also kept mine in when I had Thomas but put a bigger ring in it I should if done that this time round really xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back