Why did I wanna come in early?????

hugsy

Reaction score
Ok I was so excited to join Tri3 early but now I think I wanna go back to 2 :-(

Its all labour and plugs and all sorts of icky stuff going on in here thats scaring the crap out of me
Lucky my lap top is broke and i can only come on here in work LOL

Think im starting to propper freak out now HELP

Don't worry hun, trouble is you've come in, in the middle of a baby boom, there are lots of us due over the next few weeks so unfortunately for you there's going to be masses of labour watches and labour talk, but don't let it scare you Xxx

I know! It scared me witless too. Just go with the flow and you'll get used to it.

I was the very same when I came to tri 3 first. I was scared witless.
You'll get used to it hun. Just go with the flow. Xxx :hugs:

Last edited:
Thanks girls, It just makes it all so real seeing all the labour related posts

Iv been struggling the last week anyway and think it just puched me over the edge, Luckly il only be on every now and again till i get my lap top back from repair shop LOL

Big congrats to all due in the coming weeks anyway x

Lol I think it's just that 'time' hun. There's lots of babies due now so there's lot's of labour watch threads and threads about losing plugs and waters! When I joined tri3 it was really quiet and I didn't see anything like that.

Don't worry, you've got a while to go yet! I'm 39 weeks and haven't lost my plug or anything yucky like that just yet xxx

tri 3 is great!!!!! think of all of those things as exciting! :)

there is lots and lots of support in here so dont feel that way, i love the safe haven of tri 3....especially today :oooo: lol xx

ppl gotta make room for us lol.

I love tri 3 it's the home stretch!!! Also I've done this before so labour threads an plugs etc don't bother me lol if I can help with something I like to if the girls feel that's ok with them xx

I was the same when I came across, once the shock goes and it sinks in that your now on the home run you'll love it! Well i do anyway x

yeah I think it just hasnt sunk in properly that im having a baby so such a shock seeing all them posts

Bev your so rite they need to get out to fit us in HEHEHE

Its a bit daunting at first as you feel like labour is miles away but trust me it flies by and its a great place to be for helping you feel prepared. It reminded me of moving from junior school to high school and going frm being the oldest to youngest, lol

I think when things start happening to you like discharge etc you will feel grateful other people are going through it too... i loved tri two but can't go in there now because it all seems tedious now im past it all lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back