Why cough medicine?

paulaws

Reaction score
hi everyone,
Can anyone please explain why cough medicine is supposed to help and tell me whether it is any cough medicine or does it need to have something specific in it
Thanks
Paula

Hi,

There is a particular ingredient, if you look down the list of topics, it's a little further down from the top it was discussed very recently.

I've bought my bottle! :D

Hi Paula

It's called EXPECTORANT and the main ingredient is GUAIFENESIN...

Sainsburys do their own brand.. it's a chesty cough medicine. Tastes bloody awful thou...

I have never had egg white cervical mucus! But after 2 days of taking the medicine (twice s day) I had quite a lot egg whites (sorry!)

x

Thanks hayley,
it was after reading you post that i became curious.
Is there a particular time you have to take it.
Sorry if I am asking questions that have already been discussed, I found the topic about it after I had posted the first message.
Paula

don't be sorry for asking questions.. that's why we're all on here. To ask questions and share tips.

I was told to take it 3 times a day but i didn't fancy taking it in work (haven't old anyone i'm trying and didn't want people asking why i was taking cough medicine when i don't have a cough) so i took a bigger dose first thing in the morning and then another big dose when i got home from work. When i say a big dose i took the measuring cup full which is 20ml

I started it on wed morning and by fri morning i noticed the egg whites....

good luck

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back