sleep....

kayuki123

Reaction score
hi girls i need some advice do any of you know if i can take herbal sleep tablets? or just advice to try and sleep better! im having trouble sleeping at the moment as i have a siatic nerve trapped in my leg. :( and im starting to dread going bed as im tossing and turning keeping my poor oh awake :( as it keeps twinging and trapping its self :(
thank you to any one who answers :)
and hope your all ok :D
xxxx

Always read the labels - to be honest I think things like Nytol and stuff aren't suitable for pregnant / breastfeeding women.

You want to see your Dr about your trapped nerve though, the Dr may be bale to do something to help.

I am not sleeping great myself. I go to bed shattered - take a while to nod off then wake up at least 3 times for a wee.... I guess I am jsut getting into practice for having zero sleep when bub arrives :shock:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I'd pop to your see your gp so you can feel a bit more confident in what you're taking tbh

Is there any exercises you can do to help the trapped nerve? xxx

mel pop along to see ya doc he will prescribe u some pain relief that will help, sciatica is a horrible pain its not nice at all bless ya hope ya get summet to help with that xxxx

My nytol said no to pregnant women, sciatica is horrid, spent too many months suffering, spent a year doing yoga once a week til I got pregnant, no sciatica since, so would really recommend that when you get settled with baby. Not sure what to suggest to help sleep but I found it comfy being on my side with pillow between legs and keep turning over to other side to keep back active, gentle stretches in morning before getting up, basic back stretches through the day to help strengthen and hopefully break the sciatica problem to help you sleep better, really feel for you :( xx

thanks girls im having physio for it but doesnt seem to help but i think ill speak to dr again on mon and just rest up after work me thinks :) thanks again for all the replies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back