Why am I so sad???? :(

kellyannlyle

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else is finding they are crying all the time?
I am feeling very low alot of the time at the moment - I am not a depressed person but recently it has been unbearable.

I am worried about it being something other than hormone weepies! :(

I might also be over reacting!

Hormones hun! Blasted things :x

I spent half of my pregnancy in tears and am sure lots of other girls will reply telling you they are same too. Keep ya chin up hun :hug: :hug:

Aww hun, I feel for you. I too am really low at the moment, I blame hormones :hug:

I find myself getting upset about not being PG anymore cos this will be my last child (DH doesn't want anymore after this one) and when I think about it I get all upset :(

Xxx

You sound like you need a big bar of galaxy :hug:

Pregnancy is a very emotional time, don't worry about a few tears :D

I totally agree, I was gonna make the same post. I feel literally like I just wanna burst into tears most the time I feel so fat and miserable at the moment. Now my friends just had her baby and I feel weirdly sad that I dont have mine yet which I know is stupid but I cant help it. I just look in the mirror and wanna cry sometimes despite the fact being pregnant is the best thing in the world to me I still feel sad. Bloody hormones! Have some :hug: xx

Aww Kelly i am so glad you posted this i don't feel so bloomin freakish now :hug: i been feelin really emotional the last few days - my OH came in on wedneday and tonight and cos he's had a really buzy day at work he is really tired n a bit snippy n both times i ave totally gone off the deep end :oops: taking everything personally at the moment too - bloomin hormones eh :lol: I ave noticed that if i haven't eaten and am a bit hungry i get really emotional then and am always better for eating something so maybe that some thing you could try hun :hug: hope you feel better soon - tis good we all got each other to reassure us eh :D xxxx

Aww girls :hug: Group hug!!

I've been going through waves of this too :wall: It's so annoying because at the time I feel like crap but then afterwards I'll have a little giggle and think "stupid hormones" - It's a rollercoaster ride! xx

Don't worry - several times I've started crying at the STUPIDEST things! The other day I actually cried for no reason whatsoever! I just burst into tears randomly and had to call my husband to tell him I love him! :oops: Really don't worry about it, it's really weird and a little scary but perfectly normal - even if it doesn't feel like it! :hug:

AMETHYST

Yep, I can just start to cry so easily. I'm not one to show my emotions at all but it must be pregnancy.

I had tears running down my face when i was at work the other day as i felt my first proper kicks of baby.

then when i read some sad things in the paper i was crying.

it hits me at the strangest times too!!!!

dont worry, your not alone!

I'm exactly the same these last few days, slightest little worry is causing me to blub and feel like the world's about to end! Hoping it'll pass and we get to experience this 'bloom' period although I'm not convinced it exists now :?: Think it's maybe just the bit where people who've had morning sickness feel normal again and so think they're blooming!

Sarah x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back