Emotions/Dreams

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Journey1, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Journey1

Journey1 Well-Known Member

I know lots of us are suffering with our emotions at the moment crying one minute :cry:laughing the next because we have no idea why we are crying :lol:

But I'm dreaming sad/bad stuff too which is not helping and is draining! I wake up not knowing if I've slept well or not and if I am happy or sad!!!

My life is lovely nothing to complain about and nothing bad/sad happening.

Anyone else having this problem???

xx

2. LucyB.

LucyB. Well-Known Member

My dreams have taken a sinister depressing turn for the worst too!! All sorts of horrible dreams that make me wake up feeling sad/angry :( must be another gift from the hormones lol. I too have a nice life, nothing to complain about xxx

3. masonowen

masonowen Well-Known Member

I had my horse put down in 06, and always have a lot of dreams about him when I,m preg. It really upsets me coz every dream I have it,s like I,ve not seen to him in that time, so he,s always skinny and ill and he,s either in a very dirty stable or in a grassless field, bearly able to walk coz his feet are soo overgrown. In every dream I promise him I,ll never leave him again. It gets me really upset, coz I loved that horse and would never have let him get anywhere near like that, so I can't understand why I have these dreams, instead of nice one's about him, a lot of the time I wake up crying :( xx

4. BellaRiven

BellaRiven Well-Known Member

They say that our dreams are our minds working stuff out a lot of the time, I think when your pregnant that doesn't count.....

I have had sad dreams about past family members who won;t be here to see baby and I have sexy dreams to lol and 9 times out of ten about some sexy man from TV I believe last night it was Alex O'Loughlin from Hawaii 5-0 :) but shhhh don;t tell the hubby!!!

I am so sorry you guys have been having sad dreams and especially ones that make you wake up crying I hate those and know how they feel :(

5. Journey1

Journey1 Well-Known Member

Good sleep last night and no sad dream :) Thanks for sharing ladies x