• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why am I so nervous?!

pringle88

Reaction score
Ive been going on the assumption that no news in good news... I havent had any of my blood results back from my 8 week scan so I was working on the assumption that surely if anything was wrong somebody would have contacted me?

I want to know either way so just called the midwife (spoke to another MW as my normal one is really scatty and unorganised) and she is going to call me back today with my results but I have all of a sudden gone in to a mad panic about something coming back wrong!!

Does everyone worry about getting the booking in bloods back or am I being extra?! xx

I've still not had my blood results back from 12 weeks either so I'm assuming they are ok!

I didnt get mine back either hun x If you don't get a phonecall, then generally no news is good news xx

thats good to know, surely between the mw and gp somebody would have contacted us if anything came back out of the norm? thanks for the reply x

I was told my results at my 16 week appointment with the midwife and she stuck all the results in the back of my book. But it depends where you live I guess and if anything was wrong I'm sure they would have contacted you already xxx

you should be pleased u've not heard anything, they called me as there was something wrong with one of my bloods and that point where they randomly call you and say 'this is nurse ?? from the antenatal clinic' is awful!!!!

i'm sure all is fine hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back