Maheen's first tooth fairy visit :)

melhoney

Reaction score
That's it, Maheen's first baby tooth is out :)
We actuallyhad to take her to the dentist because the adult tooth had already come out!:shock: and it was behind.

It was a quick and easy procedure, but I was really worried still!! Minoo did very well, she was watching a cartoon the whole time, and was so happy to see the little space in her mouth afterwards! :lol:

She was all excited during the whole day and could not wait for the tooth fairy to come :dance:

Here are a few pics, happy moment and memories.
mel x

Attachments

• tooth 1.jpg
    tooth 1.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 5
  • tooth 2.jpg
    tooth 2.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 3
  • tooth 3.jpg
    tooth 3.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 3
Awww she was very brave!
I was wondering what age they start losing teeth?
I've got a Charlie and Lola book where Lola doesnt want her wobbly tooth out untill sh elearns her friend Lota got Money from the tooth fairy lol!

I'm sure with inflation these days you had to leave her a tenner!! Lol

Awww she was very brave!
I was wondering what age they start losing teeth?
I've got a Charlie and Lola book where Lola doesnt want her wobbly tooth out untill sh elearns her friend Lota got Money from the tooth fairy lol!

Yea, saw the cartoon: Maheen loves Charlue and Lola:)
i guess it depends on the kids but generally teeth start to fall around the age of 6. It goes till 8 or 9. Havind said that i saw a little boy today at school and he had 3 teeth missing, he was 5 years and 1 month old, so it seems to a wide range.
Mel x

:lol:
I'm sure with inflation these days you had to leave her a tenner!! Lol

Yes i did but luckily we live in China where a tenner note is equivalent to roughly a pound :dance:
she got some nice fancy rings too. She was super happy so much so she came to wake us up really early and it was Sunday morning!!!
:nap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back