Whooooa! Where did that bump come from?

Mama 2 Be

Reaction score
I woke up today with a bump! :dance:

I showed hubby last night and said what do you think? Is it the bump or the chicken? He said chicken :lol:

But today it hasn't gone down! I mean I had a fair bit of let's call it "warmth layers" there beforehand but now it doesn't dissapear when I lie flat and it's quite hard(ish)!

Therefore I'm officially calling it the bump. :cheer: :cheer: Sound about right?

Did yours just appear overnight? :think:

Yeh they do just seem to pop up from know where! I look pregnant now but its a bit wobbley still!

Yep I'd say that's the start of your official baby bump! :) It should feel nice and round and hard first thing in the morning and will probably get a little bigger as you eat and drink throughout the day! I can't stop rubbing my bump at the moment!

Oh, thanks Ally, that's good to know as it was a bit softer last night than it is this morning. :cheer:

Even someone at work noticed today! :dance: :dance:

Congrats on getting a bump :)
Mine has suddenly appeared in the last few days and i now have no trousers that fit except for my one pair of maternity jeans. I'm going to have to wear those to work until i get to the January sales!

meandthebump said:
Congrats on getting a bump :)
Mine has suddenly appeared in the last few days and i now have no trousers that fit except for my one pair of maternity jeans. I'm going to have to wear those to work until i get to the January sales!

He he I tried my trousers on today with no avail so resorted to a skirt and hitched it up a bit so the wider part of the skirt starts a bit higher up covering my newly formed bump :lol: !! :shhh:

I wore my normal trousers yesterday but had to wear a long top to hide the fact that my trousers weren't done up! I'm so happy to have my little bump that i don't even mind looking a scruff :)

meandthebump said:
I wore my normal trousers yesterday but had to wear a long top to hide the fact that my trousers weren't done up! I'm so happy to have my little bump that i don't even mind looking a scruff :)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That was so me yesturday too! I got the zip done up and then tucked the button bits down as there was no way that button was going to reach! :lol:

Considering going to get maternity trouosers tonight but I feel every inch pregnant today so might leave that til Friday.

with lil mat and emma my bump just apeared over night but with my son i had a fat belly from the start :lol:

My bump seems very small this time around. I don't know if that's because my first pregnancy was with twins, so perhaps that's why.
The baby is kicking me frantically though, so I know it's in there, but those not in the know must just think I'm fat, as there is no obvious bump yet!
I wish it would hurry up and stick out a bit more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back