• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WhooHoo Midwife Called!

i was well excited about 1st MW appt to hun like you say it seems more real!! and you know then also they can get the ball rolling for scan etc too.

have fun x

Good luck for the 16th hun...not long to wait!

Be your 12 week scan before you know it :hug:

Thanx everyone.

Jaidy as if your 16 weeks already...! Thats gone too fast!

I have forgotten my 1st midwife app from when I was having 1st, do I get the scan appointment on tuesday then? So i'll actually have a closer date than due date to look forward to ? lol

3 DAYS 2 GO!

oooo, that's so exciting!!! I hope all goes well for you hun & she's really nice :hug:

I had my 1st midwife appt the other day at 9 week but she did ring me the week before to arrange appt and tell me which foods not to eat & to take folic acid etc.

pacha said:
Jade I had a docs appointment when I found out and he said that he would write to the hospital and that they would write to me but I havent heard anything yet. My docs appointment was first week in November I think? Around how many weeks should you have your first app and what does it entail?

Ive got my scan on the 31st Dec but havent seen a MW yet, am i supposed to see someone before my scan?? :doh:

I have always seen a midwife then she reffered me for scans but I cant remember if it was my first visit with her that she got me my 1st scan? :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back