who sed BH dont hurt?

jodie_honey

Reaction score
whoever has had braxton hicks that dont hurt r bloody lucky. ive been havin about 2 an hour all day and they REALY hurt. also my rudey is hurtin too, sharp pains shootin up it. (sorry tmi)
anyone elses bh's hurt?

Well I don't think my BHs hurt so much but have become quite uncomfortable over the past few days... I've been having them every 10 minutes for around 30 seconds each... Its like that for about half the day then eases off.... I have had to stop sometimes with them, but they are nothing like real contractions... They really hurt.. :shock: I've also been getting pains in my pelvic area, sharp stabbing pains though :think: I think it's just the body preparing for labour and it can go on for weeks before you actually go.

If your worried I think you should see your mw...

I had a few a couple of weeks ago but not so many now. They didn't hurt but they did make me need to put my knees upwards toward my belly to get rid of it as it was quite intense but made me laugh more than anything.

my midwife has just been and taken a look at me cz i rang n explained, she sed teh head is engaging and thats why im feelin the pains on my cervix but they bh have calmed down now and i feel alot better just abit uncomfy. thanx girlies x

yeah mine hurt too, especially if im out and walking about, i just want to curl up too

yeah mine hurt too, especially if im out and walking about, i just want to curl up too

I dont think I've had any either, I know it sounds stupid but I can't imagine what a contraction will feel like either!

i'm sure i'll know them when they come but until then will just have to guess. Maybe it's only me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back