OW!!! This really hurts!

redbear

Reaction score
Woke up this morning and was fine then suddenly my stomach went all tight and i got terrible pain all in my belly and my lower back... it was bad enough to make me say owowowow to myself and hold my breath a bit lasted about 50 seconds... had another 20 mins later but then it was another hour and a half after that i had a third but now it has stopped.

Im guessing they are still braxton hicks but they hurt very much!
Im only 33 weeks FFS i didnt think i would get pains like this until late on. Do you ladies think the baby been big could effect the pain? Maybe because its large its making the pain worse earlier? i dont know im trying to rationalise why it hurts so much so soon!!

Im so uncomfortable now its stupid i can't sleep right because of the hip pain and back pain.... i feel like i should be 36-7 weeks not only 33.... hubby tried to make me feel better by saying im measuring three weeks ahead so measuring 36 weeks so maybe that's why im having such joint pain... ive got the midwifes tomorrow so im going to tell her all about it!

Plus not im full of cold! Just feel so sorry for myself... thank god im on maternity leave i dont know how women manage it! xx

Aaaw hun, i cant really help but wanted to offer my support. Definatley mention it to your MW and if you get any more or they get regular give the labour ward a call xx

Sounds like BH. - mine have been fairly sore for a few weeks - usually just uncomfortable but sometimes i have to breathe through them.

My auntie had really really painful ones when she had my cousin, and ended up on strong paintkillers for the last 7-8weeks, he was just over 10lbs when he arrived, and she's always said its cos he was big that she was so sore.

xxx

I posted a thread not long ago with same thing i was in agony for about 20mins and couldnt stand up straight my lower back was killing me! And it was coming and going, i rang my midwifew who said baby might of done a full turn. The kicks do feel in different places. Hope this helps. And i havent had it since x

I hope it hasn't turned it was head down lol .... it all started last week when i felt a lot of pressure low down on my bump and then since then my hips are killing and ive had all these BH and my bump looks really low.... im only 33 - 34 weeks so im going to menton it to midwife. Although if DD was two weeks out i could be due in 4 weeks not 6 but still im sure its too soon to be getting all this. Going today so ill let you all know what she says.

My LO has been head down since my 28 week appt and hasnt turned back, not engaged though x

Last edited:
Well baby has moved down she thinks from a feel which is why im getting the pains, She is sending me for physio at the hospital for my hips and i have to book an appointment with the doctor to get some strong painkillers to help me sleep. Hopefully it will do some good! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back