Who R U Supporting?

K X

Reaction score
I know England got knocked out (went off Ronaldo now :( ) But who do u want to win the world cup?

I want France for the simple fact that there is an italian guy who lives across the road and he is always wearing his "Italia" top, I'd love to wipe the smug look off his face! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

lol K X
i dunno who i want to win once we went out i couldnt realli be bothered any more to heart broken hehe
i am going to france next week so i suppose italy so i dont have to pout up wqith the french being so happy

Italy, used to watch loads of Italian footie on channel 4, and was so gutted when Ffrance beat them in Euro 2000. Also because of

pic06.jpg

Would love to see him lift the World Cup, preferably dressed like he is in the photo. Plus we have Italian friends and it would make them so happy :D

wooty woo! he is beeaauuttiffuull! I'd like 2 c his :moon:

i really dont see that Ronaldo did anything wrong?

I have watched the clip over and over again and if anything its the refs fault, he should have awarded a foul on wayne rooney before he fell over and caught the other players thigh.

Ronaldo just ran over to defend his team mates, but then so did some england players to defend wayne......if it wasnt for his temper maybe he would have stayed on, he was the one who pushed Ronaldo for sticking up for his team surely??

me and jase have disscused it so much but he is adiment that Ronaldo is a cheat...why, just coz he winked? that could mean anything lol

*sits back and waits for epople to shout at her* hehe

xxxx

oh, im suporting france btw lol

xx

France here.... my ancesters were french.... does that justify it? :cheer:

Emilia xx

layla said:
i really dont see that Ronaldo did anything wrong?

I have watched the clip over and over again and if anything its the refs fault, he should have awarded a foul on wayne rooney before he fell over and caught the other players thigh.

Ronaldo just ran over to defend his team mates, but then so did some england players to defend wayne......if it wasnt for his temper maybe he would have stayed on, he was the one who pushed Ronaldo for sticking up for his team surely??

me and jase have disscused it so much but he is adiment that Ronaldo is a cheat...why, just coz he winked? that could mean anything lol

*sits back and waits for epople to shout at her* hehe

xxxx

oh, im suporting france btw lol

xx

*whispers* I agree with you. I do think Ronaldo has been made a villan and I don't understand why people hate Portugal so much, is it becAUSE THEY BEAT eNGLAND?? * Hides behind Layla"

No I agree Layla, Ronaldo done nothing wrong apart from scoring the winning penalty. He is soooo sexy tho! :cheer:

*Hides behind Beanie, who is hiding behind Layla, queue formulating*

huurrarrrr!

i thought i was going to get battered for saying that ha ha ha

can you both please try to convince jase and the whole world of teh same, poor Ronaldo :(

xxx

Nesta is the other half of the defence in the Italy team (though he is poorly :( )

I'd love to get tackled by them both

f36c7ca5.jpg

England r only branding him a cheat coz he knocked England out..... :roll:
R u listening Jase and Dale!!!!

They're cumin home, They're cumin, England's cumin home ** Sings Ronaldo! :lol:

i personaly think wayne screwed it up for us, if he hadnt of lost his temper......

he does it all the time, shame he was fit enough to play, we prob would have done better without him

cant anyone tell i really dont like the guy? lol

xxx

He is U-G-L-Y! Shrek!

I don't like him, her is overrated big time...Espescially after this years performance. I'm waiting on Sarah B cumin in here and kicking our asses!! :wave: Sarah love ya loads hun!!

lol yeah im waiting for Sarah too....hey you never know, she might see sence and agree about the Ronaldo thing tho! he really honestly didnt do anything wrong expect stick up for his team/country

xx

If u seen Dale u wouldn't b sayin that! :rotfl: Only kidding x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back