Who is going to be at the birth?

Just me and my OH. To be honest, I don't think we're even going to tell my parents when I go into labour because they are such big worriers.

I think I'll end up having both as I'm a bit of a handfull at times lol!!:lol:

Hubby doesn't mind..

xx

I definitely want both my mum and OH there... I totally agree its a time in a girls life when she needs her mum if at all possible! As long as you're close of course. My mum is always the person I go to when I'm upset or ill or whatever, even though I'm 25 lol - I can't imagine not having her there :) but equally I can totally understand people wanting it to be just their OH, as its such a special time for the two of you. I think you should defo not allow yourself to be bullied about something so important.

I'm actually a bit worried whether I'll be allowed both there, as I've been reading some leaflets I got from our hospital and they say in big underlined letters only ONE person is allowed in the delivery room with you unless specifically agreed beforehand! I'm going to have to speak to my MW and turn on the tears I think, as I defo need them both!

It seems like different hospitals have their own rules, so that might be a good excuse for those who only want their OH's there...tell your mum its hospital policy that only one person can be there with you lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back