• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who else is waiting???

Hey Midnightrose and other ladies.....doh how dim am I Ive just also set a post away asking who els is in their 2WW....so thought Id come and join you ladies if thats ok...I need some company to get through this next couple of weeks...think Im due AF about the 6/7th march so will be testing around then....Im promising myself Im not testing until Im at least late....ha lets see if I can keep my promise!! lol Good luck everyone xx

I have bought in some cheapies for the tests that I know I will do before af arrives. It's hard not to insn't it? I find it's like an addiction, I get through about 10 before af arrives! I wish there was some instant way of telling...

xx

Yup thats me Flopsy....I know although Im trying not to tset till AF is late (I hope) I know I will test well before then!! Its so hard waiting and wondering tho isnt it....xxx

hello girls,,,

i am the same but i determined not gonna test til af due, i have been charting this month so am watching that, but it dipped today from 97.73 to 97.56 i am on 8dpo...so hopin it rises tomoz xx

Kazimotto - How do we check our basal body temps? Do I just use a normal thermometer? Or do i have to buy a specific one? I'm a childminder so I have 2 different one's lol

xx

Oh fingers crossed Kaz....I havent done any BBT charting ....YET lol.....have done Ov sticks this month and BD'd every day since AF left so Im hoping that at some point Ive been lucky enough to get a BFP when I test....and hoping I have the willpower to wait till at least day AF due....arrrrggggghhhhhh please let us get our BFP's.... ;-) xxx

Hmmm yeah thats a thought....I would prob just have used a normal one if I was going to BBT chart? Lol x

Wilma - I have an 'in the ear' one and an 'under the arm' one but don't know which is best lol. I'm only asking coz I might give it a go next month if I don't get my BFP. I only have 8 days until I find out whether we've managed to concieve baby no.1 in the first month of trying!! I'm soooo excited lol

xxx

I dont have a clue which is best CB lol but yeah will prob also start BBT charting next month if I dont get BFP......hmmmm will be interesting to hear what we need to do that then lol xxx

afternoon girls,
been having twinges and aches today on my side and lower abdomen. and last night for about 2-3 hours on an off i had sharp pains on my right side near my ovaries - not know if it means anything or if just a sign AF is coming soon :roll:.

i will not POAS till 2nd march. im going to tell OH hide the tests :fib: x

Hi girls, I read that you need a thermometer that measure to at least 0.1 of a degree and that you should measure your temp as soon as you wake up in the morning, before you do anything at all. I have just started to look into it. This is 2nd cycle TTC and used OPK's this month, may try BBT as well next cycle.
Good luck ladies xx

Hi guys / gals, I'm a forum newbie!
Currently in that tortutous tww (cycle 6 TTC) and it's soooo reassuring to read your posts all being in the same boat! Fingers crossed for us all.... :)

well AF is due today, possibly yesterday (not sure completely on dates) i tested the day before yesterday and got a BFN. But no sign of AF. Although i've had no symptoms at all, this morning i felt crampy/tugging but still no AF although i keep checking...but have a splitting headache. I dont think its my month, i think AF hasn't arrived due to stress (my Gran died on Friday) but i'll wait a few more days and test again.

Ah frankie sorry to hear about your gran....((((HUGS)))).....well while stress can be the reason for AF being late lets hope and prayer its just that she isnt coming at all!!! Fingers crossed for you me dear.....xxx

Thanks Wilma...i'm going to wait until the weekend because i dont think i would cope with another BFN so would rather wait and see if AF arrives or not

Yeah dont blame you...thats prob best way.....ah Im keeping everything crossed for you and truly hope you get your BFP....xxx

still no sign of AF, and the cramps i had are gone. Think i shall buy a test today and then POAS in the morning

argh how annoying! i went and bought a test today and since it was a double pack i decided i couldnt resist testing today. So i just did and it was digital one but the thing broke :mad: well, the 'wait' symbol didnt appear on the screen so it hasnt worked and told me either way. I should be getting towards the end of AF now...i'm gonna have to wait till tomorrow now. Cross your fingers that the other test in the pack will work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back