WHO CAN HELP ME?

bandit0000

Reaction score
Hi,

Had ov last sun/mon & was bd'ing regularly around that time. Since then I have had what seems like af pains, but no af (not due until 9th oct), my boobs are very veiny and nipples sensitive (this normally only happens a couple of days prior to af). I feel a heavy feeling down below.

I wondered if anyone else had had these feelings. Do you think it may be because I have been BD'ing more regular, normally only a couple of times amonth when not ttc, but 5 times in last week (sorry tmi) :oops:

or are these symptons of early pg?

Any help greatly appreciated, this is mi 1st month ttc.

Thanks.

Hi Bandit (the name of my favourite motorbike funnily enough!!),

Wel I'm certainly no expert ..... but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be getting those symptoms from BDing more often ....

They do SOUND like pg symptoms .... but I wouldn't want to get your hopes up just incase, but they sound very similar to other women on here who are pg .....

The other thing is .... have you recently come off the pill?? As sometimes when you've been on it for a while and then come off it you get more general symtoms throughout the month than you are used to?!

I really HOPE it is pg symptoms for you! GOOD LUCK!!!

Sending you loads of baby dust ...

The only thing you can really do hun is wait to test!!! I know its a drag but you will find out if you are pregnant soon enough.

I hope you get youur bfp soon xxx

Thankyou for your advice, no I have not been on the pill for years, so not that.
I do feel a tiny bit sick, I know, I know, probably talking myself into symptoms, but I do all the same.
Guess I will have to wait & see, its just that going on hols (cruise) this week where I normally have a couple of drinks & sea sickness meds.
I think I'll be cautious & not take the medication, I'll get some ginger or something.
I should know about the 9th/10th Oct. I'm going to take a test with me.
Thanks again, any more advice anyone?

I think I have answered you in another post but yes a few days after ovulation I had very sore boobs and veins all over as well as my boobs and got my BFP 4 days before my AF was due. It was a strong line and I think I would have got a positive even sooner if I'd tested!

I will point out that I never had veins or sore boobs when I had AF though. Good luck and enjoy your trip :D

skatty said:
I think I have answered you in another post but yes a few days after ovulation I had very sore boobs and veins all over as well as my boobs and got my BFP 4 days before my AF was due. It was a strong line and I think I would have got a positive even sooner if I'd tested!

I will point out that I never had veins or sore boobs when I had AF though. Good luck and enjoy your trip :D

Hi,

Still experiencing kind of af pain, feels like I have been winded, feel slightly queazy & have metal taste in mouth. I know these symptoms can be imagined, but they really are happening. I will be so surprised if BFP as only 1st month ttc. AF still a week away, so I guess I will know for sure soon enough. :pray:

Good luck to everyone ttc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back