• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who else is waiting???

midnightrose25

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, :wave: how you all doing?
So i'm playing the waiting game now for the next 9 days, as i'm due my AF 1st March. Is anyone else in same/similar cycle?
I really hope this is it, i've got a really positive feeling but i've been wrong before lol! :roll:
I ovulated sun/mon this week supposedly and we have tried really hard with lots of babydancing. Fingers crossed as i REALLY don't want AF this month! It's my birthday 4th march dammit! :shock:

I am due af on the 5th of march so far behind you. Good luck for a bfp hun. xx

Lol can we swap cyles? hehe! i wanna not be on for my bday! it'd be the best birthday present ever, a little Positive test! but heyyyyyy i'm really focussing on not being obsessed over it this time. I get so set on a bfp happening, then it doesn't and i really beat myself up over it! x

I think it is sooo easy to become obsessed over it all. I am trying not to as only been trying 2 months but you just sort of get caught up in it all. Have u been trying long? x

No hun this was our 3rd month of trying, so not long at all really but it feels like a lifetime!!
It really is easy to get caught up in it, i agree. I've not yet gone out and got opks though as the prices of them are extortionate!! x

I have been using opk's. Just the cheap ones off ebay. Couldnt afford the proper brand one's all the time right now. I am shocked at the price of some of them. Someone must be very rich thats for sure lol x

LMAO tell me about it!! i'll just keep trying and see what happens, trying to mellow myself out a bit like i said, in regards to the whole getting obsessed situation, as it only leads to heartache. I'll just keep trying with a bit more of an open mind. If it happens it happens, if it doesn't, we keep at it i guess lol x

hello...i am also in my tww, due the 3rd/4th march, so i'm 6dpo today. trying not to get obsessed either but its hard, last month thought i had loadsa symtpoms and still got af so determined just to wait and see this month! this is our 3rd month ttc too...lets hope we get our bfp's! the 3rd march my son's birthday, he'll be three so would be good to get a bfp that day! x

Heya, I'm due around the beginning of march, I OV'd on 18th of Feb so 14 days later works out at 4th of March. I wish there was some way of finding out without waiting for AF to arrive or not arrive! :2ww:

xx

Hi Ladies!

I'm also in my 2ww, this is my very 1st one! We're trying to concive baby no.1!

I'm in the same boat as you Midnight Rose! I'm due to test on 6th March and it's my Birthday on the 10th!

So we're either having lovely birthday's as normal or fantastic birthday's if we both get our BFP's!

Good luck to you all

xxx

Hi ladies

I am due my af on 2nd March and probably haven't bd as much as we could have but think we did on the right days....so confusing!!

We started TTC last May and I had no idea about ovulating and different stages to the cycle. I think it's because I fell pregnant when I was 17 so still young and naive.

I drove myself mad the first few months reading every piece of information and getting my hopes up and then when I got my af i would be totally disappointed and go into a state of depression.

Now i know my body a bit better, i realise that these things takes time and you can read every book and bd every night, but this still doesnt mean youll get ur BFP.

Finger's crossed for our :bfp:this month!!

Hi ladies

I drove myself mad the first few months reading every piece of information and getting my hopes up and then when I got my af i would be totally disappointed and go into a state of depression.

I recognise that feeling!! If only our chances of getting pregnant increased in line with our desire to be pregnant! :)

xx

Last edited:
Hi Girls
I'm also due af on or before the 7th of March (my cycle varies from 25 to 29 days). This is our 2nd month TTC. I got myself incredibly stressed out last month as I was convinced it would happen. So far I am being much more laid back about things, not obsessing every minute of everyday. Hopefully I'll keep it up! :) It is reassuring to know that not everyone manages to concieve on their first attempt. Fingers crossed for everyone. xxx

Last edited:
well AF is due in 2 days and i did an early test this morning but it was a BFN and i havent had any symptoms so i think its not my turn this month...maybe next.

Hey Frankie

Sorry to hear you got a BFN but you know what they all say.... It's not over til the dreaded AF arrives! I'd test again in a couple of days if she still hasn't arrived!

xxx

Think I;m waiting too.....had a mc on 28 Jan and at a final scan on 9 Feb I was told I was mid cycle...no AF yet 14 days later so waiting for the witch or will do a test at the end of the week...
Good luck ladies
k xxx

can i join too :)

I'm testing on the 2ND march.

this is my 2ND cycle of TTC, last month i did nothing but symptom spot. so i decided to not do that this month and low and behold I'm not having any symptoms anyway -ZULCH! :wall2:

i don't feel hopeful at all :sad:

why does the 2ww seem sooo long?? xx

Hey guys and gals, :wave: how you all doing?
So i'm playing the waiting game now for the next 9 days, as i'm due my AF 1st March. Is anyone else in same/similar cycle?
I really hope this is it, i've got a really positive feeling but i've been wrong before lol! :roll:
I ovulated sun/mon this week supposedly and we have tried really hard with lots of babydancing. Fingers crossed as i REALLY don't want AF this month! It's my birthday 4th march dammit! :shock:

Im due my period on Sunday the 28th.Really feel I could be this month as been trying really hard but just like you have been disapointed many times before!First month of trying ovulation test so fingers crossed.Gettin' fed up as been trying for almost a year.

aww girls looks like we all really are in the same boat this month!!! i have been finding it really hard not to symptom spot as i'm sure i would be implanting anytime this week IF i am to be pregnant lol! IF IF IF IF IF IF and poxy MAYBES grrr i wish it was a BFP!!! i really hope everyone here gets their bfps this month!! its just the waiting around thing isn't it! i am trying the "positive mental attitude" but i know at the end of the day it's a case of what will be will be though doesn't make it any easier does it girls :(
Hmmm ok so IF my af isn't here on the 1st then i'll do a p test but... well to be fair i've got a first response sitting upstairs but.. oh no i shouldn't have reminded myself!! STEP AWAY FROM THE P TEST REE!! XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back