Who do you want to hug?!?

nickilubs

Reaction score
Awwww if you could give any one a hug just because they look hug-able who would be on your hug list?

I want to hug Billy Ocean! He looks really soft and smiley.

Ooooo Phil Colins as well......

and................ Borris Yeltsin :cheer: He dances!

Right now I really really want to hug my Dad cause it feels so long since I had a proper Daddy bear hug! :oops:

Penstraze said:
Right now I really really want to hug my Dad cause it feels so long since I had a proper Daddy bear hug! :oops:

yeah me as well, my Dad always gives me the best hugs, no one can do them like him!!!!

awww I want one right now :(

NICCI said:
justin lee collins!!! :oops:

There is no need for the embarassed face for him..... I LOVE him!! He is just like a giant teddy bear!

I'm now going to sound all soppy and crap, but I really want to hug my DH as I am missing him loads today!

id like to hug Fern Britton...lol, she reminds me of a really cuddly Auntie or something...really mumsy, like she's make you a cupa and you could have a good chat with her :D

i want to hug peter jones simply because he's a man who's actually taller then me :)

sazzylou said:
id like to hug Fern Britton...lol, she reminds me of a really cuddly Auntie or something...really mumsy, like she's make you a cupa and you could have a good chat with her :D

ahh yeah definatly fern britton! i love her.

I want to hug my Dad because he's in hospital with pneumonia at the moment :cry:

Right at this moment I want to give Melanie (Theas mum) a massive hug.

mrs_tommo22 said:
Right at this moment I want to give Melanie (Theas mum) a massive hug.

Oh me too, I wouldnt let her go :(

zebrastripes said:
I'll hug anyone who wants one, roll up....

hug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back