Who do you tell?

Sunflower1

Reaction score
I had only told one friend I was pregnant... Who do you tell about a miscarriage? I feel like my parents should know and people I am regularly in contact with but is that odd...will it be awkward for people? Will I be burdening them?

I don't really know what's appropriate.

How has anyone dealt with this?

So sorry about the miscarriage sunflower. When I had one we didn't tell anyone I was pregnant so didn't mention when it happened . Our families doesn't even know 4 years on and probably never will. X

Last edited:
I only told my 2 best friends and 2 women I see every day who would have noticed my mood.

Sorry you're going through this my love. xx

Tell people who you want to tell; if you think telling someone will help support you then tell them. Don't feel like you have to tell anyone or that you will be burdening people if you do though.

Sorry to hear about your loss

so sorry sunflower :(

I told my mum and close friends as i needed the support network! but the choice is entirely yours, whoever you tell it is never a buden hun x

I'm so sorry sunflower there r no words. For me I told all my family and some friends as I needed the support but the decision is totally yours x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back