Who can still sleep on their front

lizzymd

Reaction score
Hiya, Just wondering who can still sleep on their front?

I've just joined 2nd tri and still able to sleep on front, wondering how long that will last.

:cheer:

the midwife told me it differs.. but u will know..

wen u start to feel uncomfortable then u stop...

i cant sleep on my front.. i feel sore wen i get up and i feel guilty as if ive hurt l/o

welcome to third tri hun :dance:

Not a good idea me sleeping on my front :? babys getting to big.

When I was sunbathing I tried laying on my tummy but baby kept kicking the sunbed lol you could feel it pushing again it, it was kind of sweet, but I had to roll around as baby was obviously squashed :lol:

i get the same thing if i roll over i just get really big kicks :shock:

No i can't sleep on my front at all now as it's so uncomfy so god knows how uncomfy it would be for LO!

i havent been able to sleep on my front since the end of the first tri!

it feels sooooooooo uncomfortable!

I am 30 weeks tomorrow and wake up on my front nearly every morning :shock: I do get kicked but nothing wakes me :lol:

I asked my midwife about it and she said if baby feels squashed she just moves but she's amazed that I don't find it uncomfortable. She also said its fine but I may get nauseous, which I haven't so far. Baby was breech on my left side at the last appointment and this is probably because I go off to sleep on my right handside supported by pillows and then obviously gravitate onto my tummy in my sleep!

Like Violet when I was on the beach I couldn't lie on my front as I was getting kicked too much, I'm just obviously a heavy sleeper!

I still sleep on my front (well sort of) and im nearly 33 weeks. I find it most comfortable (well thats when i do manage any sleep) and bubs doesnt seem to fussed either

I cant,feel like I am squashing babe,lol. know i'm not but you know I am a worry-guts
bex

Princess_Puddles said:
I still sleep on my front (well sort of) and im nearly 33 weeks. I find it most comfortable (well thats when i do manage any sleep) and bubs doesnt seem to fussed either

Oh good I have at least another few weeks of comfy sleep then!

i feel nervous sleeping on my front in case it is damaging my baby.

Rebecca25 said:
i feel nervous sleeping on my front in case it is damaging my baby.

I wouldnt worry about that hun, i was at first too but asked my MW and she said not to worry as our bodies are designed to protect our babies & if bubs doesnt like the position they move into a more comfy one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back