• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who are you all? ;o)

claireyfairey

Reaction score
Hiya girls :wave:

I know there's always loads of these threads but I feel like I don't know anyone here in tri 2, as a lot of people have moved on and a lot of new people have moved in! Thought it would be cool to do a little questionnaire type thing so we can all learn more about eachother! I'll start :)

NAME: Claire
DUE DATE: 28th September
FIRST PREGNANCY/OTHER CHILDREN?: This is my first pregnancy - no other children that I know of!
CRAVINGS?: No major cravings but once my morning sickness wore off I craved cucumber, pineapple, strawberries, greek yogurt with honey and cheese on toast! Currently loving ice lollies too!
TEAM - WILL YOU FIND OUT OR DO YOU KNOW?: I am carrying a little girl :)
BEST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?: Feeling my little girl kicking and wriggling about inside me - I love it.
WORST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?: Finding it harder and harder to get off the sofa! :D

Can't wait to get your responses!

C xxx

NAME: Jessica
DUE DATE: 19th December
FIRST PREGNANCY/OTHER CHILDREN?: This is my second pregnancy, i have a gorgeous little two year old girl.
CRAVINGS?: EVERYTHING!!! Salad to begin with, then fruit and milk, now its deep fried pickles and gravy also cant get enough of french onion soup :D
TEAM - WILL YOU FIND OUT OR DO YOU KNOW?: we will find out at our scan in a few weeks - cant wait!
BEST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?: i love everything about it and so glad for each day and month i love having an appitite :) i have just started feeling bubs moving, its wonderful.
WORST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?: the sicky days i cant stand feeling sick !

Removed personal information

Last edited:
NAME: Sarah

DUE DATE: 26th October

FIRST PREGNANCY/OTHER CHILDREN?: First Pregnancy

CRAVINGS?: Nothing just now, v boring!

TEAM - WILL YOU FIND OUT OR DO YOU KNOW?: Team Green, no 20 week scan here so no choice but quite excited about staying team green now! :cheer:

BEST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?: Knowing there's a little person growing and wriggling away inside me, and the excitement of meeting them in October!

WORST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?: Trying to get comfortable in bed/on the sofa/in the car. This last week I just seem to have all sorts of aches and pains!

NAME: Leanne
DUE DATE: 23rd October
FIRST PREGNANCY/OTHER CHILDREN?: first pregnancy :)
CRAVINGS?: at the begining i couldnt get enough of ice lollies but had nothing since :(
TEAM - WILL YOU FIND OUT OR DO YOU KNOW?: Iim having a little princess :D
BEST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?: knowing i will meet my little girl soon
WORST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?: the aches and pains :(

DUE DATE: 23rd October
FIRST PREGNANCY/OTHER CHILDREN?: first pregnancy :)
CRAVINGS?: at the begining i couldnt get enough of ice lollies but had nothing since :(
TEAM - WILL YOU FIND OUT OR DO YOU KNOW?: Iim having a little princess :D
BEST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?: knowing i will meet my little girl soon
WORST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?: the aches and pains :(

NAME: Nicky
DUE DATE: 2nd December
FIRST PREGNANCY/OTHER CHILDREN?: First
CRAVINGS?: At the moment it's all things orange.
TEAM - WILL YOU FIND OUT OR DO YOU KNOW?: Not going to find out. I don't think :wink:
BEST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?: Honestly, nothing so far. Still sick which is taking over all other feelings :(
WORST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?: Sickness. I love it and hate it. I love it because I know I'm still pregnant and hate it because, well, I'm sick!

:wave:

NAME: Natalie
DUE DATE: 14/10/08
FIRST PREGNANCY/OTHER CHILDREN?: My first pregnancy, I have a stepson who is four (does my fiancee count he is just as much a child as any five year old??)
CRAVINGS?: Used to be pickles, Iv moved onto smoked sausage suppers!
TEAM - WILL YOU FIND OUT OR DO YOU KNOW?: I already know Im having a little princess - Scarlett!
BEST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?: Showing off my bump, feeling Scarlett move, Listening to her heartbeat. Sciving at work :oops:
WORST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?: The backache and the extra weight. Trying to shave those lady bits!

NAME: Lisa
DUE DATE: 23/11/08
FIRST PREGNANCY?OTHER CHILDREN? 3rd pregnancy, have 2 daughters age 4 & 6.
CRAVINGS? Not really.
TEAM - WILL YOU FIND OUT OR DO YOU KNOW? Waiting to find outat the 20wk scan!!!!
BEST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT? My kids being so excited about being big sisters!! My bump!!
WORST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT? Having really bad morning sickness, SPD & sciatica (currently signed off work for 2 weeks!) & being absolutely exhausted.

NAME: Claire
DUE DATE: 27th September
FIRST PREGNANCY/OTHER CHILDREN?: This is my 2nd :) and i have a lil boy called Jack who is now 15 Months :shock:
CRAVINGS?:Orange juice, Orange Lollies... anything orange really lol
TEAM - WILL YOU FIND OUT OR DO YOU KNOW?: Im having another boy
BEST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?: That i didnt get morning sickness this time :)
WORST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?:Being paranoid about my lil boy climbing on me and when he knocks my bump!

NAME: Kerry
DUE DATE: 22nd September
FIRST PREGNANCY/OTHER CHILDREN?: This is my 2nd I have a 6 year old girl
CRAVINGS?: ice lollies and raw carrots at first, now it is anything sweet :shock:
TEAM - WILL YOU FIND OUT OR DO YOU KNOW?: didnt want to find out, so i am team green
BEST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?: Feeling the kicks and when my daughter kisses my bump
WORST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?: the sickness, tiredness and aches and pains

NAME: Lynne
DUE DATE: 4th December ish
FIRST PREGNANCY/OTHER CHILDREN?: 1 son 9 years, i stepson 8 years
CRAVINGS?: Had a thing for galaxys and salmon
TEAM - WILL YOU FIND OUT OR DO YOU KNOW?: Still thinking about it but at the moment yes ill find out
BEST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?: Anticipation excitement
WORST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?: Waiting

NAME: Laura
DUE DATE: 2nd October
FIRST PREGNANCY/OTHER CHILDREN?: First pregnancy
CRAVINGS?: Doughnuts, Macdonalds, vinegar, crisps, ice lollys, coke (had to be the proper coca cola, not the cheap asda stuff!)
TEAM - WILL YOU FIND OUT OR DO YOU KNOW?: Team green
BEST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?: Feeling baby kick and wriggle and my bump
WORST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?: At first it was the morning sickness but now its nothing! I'm blooming! lol

NAME: Becky
DUE DATE: 12th october (have a feeling he will be early tho!)
FIRST PREGNANCY/OTHER CHILDREN?: first pregnancy
CRAVINGS?: sardine and tomato paste and anything fattening
TEAM - WILL YOU FIND OUT OR DO YOU KNOW?: team blue (yay!!)
BEST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?: nice attention from everyone
WORST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?:peoples nasty comments like when they think they have the right to call you fatty. hearing stuff that worries me , like hearing about losses or bad child birth stories, some people love to tell you this stuff and it sucks.

NAME: Laura
DUE DATE:9th Dec
FIRST PREGNANCY/OTHER CHILDREN?: 7th child the eldest is 19 the youngest 12.
CRAVINGS?: raw red cabbage, ice lollies.
TEAM - WILL YOU FIND OUT OR DO YOU KNOW?: Team green
BEST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?: big boobs!
WORST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?: everything else :roll:

NAME: Ali

DUE DATE: 8th Nov 08

FIRST PREGNANCY/OTHER CHILDREN?: First pregnancy

CRAVINGS?: None really, just chocolate, ice cream and cakes

TEAM - WILL YOU FIND OUT OR DO YOU KNOW?: Will find out next Tuesday :D

BEST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?: Having bigger boobs, eating what I can without feeling guilty, feeling my LO kicking

WORST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?: Not being able to bend properly

DUE DATE: 26th Nov
FIRST PREGNANCY/OTHER CHILDREN?: 4th! Two boys and one girl! :D
CRAVINGS?: EVERYTHING seriously! Atm though salad cream!
TEAM - WILL YOU FIND OUT OR DO YOU KNOW?: I do want to know! I think ;)
BEST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?: Feeling little wiggle move! :cheer:
WORST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?: Felling sick :( and lacking energy!

NAME: Emma

DUE DATE: 13th December

FIRST PREGNANCY/OTHER CHILDREN?: This is my first

CRAVINGS?: strawberries, orange juice, crumpets, ice lollies, and KFC! :mad:)

TEAM - WILL YOU FIND OUT OR DO YOU KNOW?: Cant wait to find out.

BEST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?: Knowing in 5 and a bit months time i will meet my little angel

WORST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?: The constant worry that goes through my mind.

NAME: Louise

DUE DATE: 29th Oct

FIRST PREGNANCY/OTHER CHILDREN?: 1 other pregnancy last year that ended in a miscarriage

CRAVINGS?: Ice lollies, pickles & chinese food!

TEAM - WILL YOU FIND OUT OR DO YOU KNOW?: Team blue (woop woop!)!

BEST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?: Just being pregnant, I love it so far! The excitement about meeting my wee boy!

WORST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?: The sickness at the start of the pregnancy. The lack of control I have over my bladder
:oops: and the all the worry that comes with being pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back