WHO AM I?

Flossy82

Reaction score
Ok im sitting here bored and thought of a game to play ok so il think of someone and you have to guess who i am the person to guess correct then post and so on. :D Ok so here goes.

I was Born the 16th september 1927 in New York (USA) i have starred in many Films and TV programmes but one of which earnt me my trademark catchphrase "One more thing..." Who am i?

haha didnt get it at first, wondered y you were telling us you were born in 1927 in usa haha sorry no idea :lol:

Nope but im also famous for wearing a raincoat too :)

ok here goes

who am i???

i was born in 1981 in kentwood louisianna , i am a singer and i have 2 children and married twice. Also i love my hair (not)

:rotfl:

Ok i was born on the 20th feb 1940 in Edmonton (London) i have made many TV appearances with one being my most famous! Of which people still watch and enjoy to this day! :D

ok another one

who am i??

i was born in 1957 in london i have done many tv shows and i have been married twice and my current husband is a tv personality also. ready steady...........???

Ok here you go.......... This should be easy! :lol:

Ok i was born on the 20th feb 1940 in Edmonton (London) i have made many TV appearances with one being my most famous! Of which people still watch and enjoy to this day! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back