Who am i?

Flossy82

Reaction score
Ok so i thought that id start this thread it may have been done before but i have a bad memory :roll: sorry anyway here goes : the person to guess will then start a new person! :D

im 24 yrs old i have long blonde/brown hair you have seen me on tv fairly often recently i am very dramatic and i tend to put on my parts i also have a problem with blubing when things dont go my way. who am i?

haha I got confused and thought you were describing yourself and thought wow wonder why she was on TV! Had a blonde moment there! Anyway Im crap at stuff like this, got anymore clues?

nikki from BB!! ARghh! yvonne u posted that the same time as me but beat me :cry: lol*has a tantrum and screams*!!! :wall:

damn just goes to show how crap i am at this yvanne and cassi your both right so whoever got it right first then describe your person!

k, i am a male, i was born on 17th jan 1962, i have appeared in many popular films including 1 where i was green, and 1 where i was god.....

oops sorry am browsing ebay :oops: yes it was!!! well done 2 u all!!!

ok here goes:
I am a male born 24th October 1985 i play sport for a living. I ply my trade in manchester and i cost my employer 30 million pounds...who am i??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back