Whinging baby - can you help?!

LucyBee

Reaction score
Tom has been whinging all day for the past four days. It's driving me crazy. I don't know what to do with him. I can't work out what is wrong. He is feeding ok, sleeping ok and doesn't seem to be ill but he's just whining non-stop.
Is this just a stage they go through at this age? If so, what's the best way to handle it? Do I ignore the whinging or do I try to work out what it is that he wants?
If it's not a stage, what else could it be do you think?
Any advice you can give me would be brilliant as I'm feeling VERY fed-up today.
Lucyx

Is he teething? Leif is like this a lot just lately to. Doesnt want to be on my knee he wants to be on the floor then when he is on the floor he wants to be on your knee, theres just no winning.

Yeah, that's exactly what Tom's like. Whatever I do, it doesn't seem to be teh right thing. He could definitely be teething as he still only has two teeth at the bottom. How long will it last?! I know that's like asking how long's a piece of string but I need a light at the end of the tunnel before I go mental! Lxx

I agree it sounds alot like teething! Brody has been the same for the last few days! He has 8 teeth but hasn't had any new ones since before Christmas so I'm sure some are due! :roll:
I couldn't say how long it lasts as some of Brody's have come through faster than others but I hope some pop through quickly for Tom! Poor little thing! Poor you too! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Isaac's had days like that and it can drive you mad I know :shock: :hug:
It sounds very much like teething at its worst :( It really tires and upsets them, I would say make sure he gets some napping in during the day and leave the housework, he'll probably only follow you around whinging :? Give him LOTS to chew on, play his fave games and make him laugh as only Mummy knows how, with lots of cuddles too. That's what I do, it sometimes helps. I really hope he feels better soon Lucy, teething is horrid!! Sending very BIG hugs, hope smiley Tom's back soon!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back