Which nursing chair? Reclining non-reclining?

Miss.Monroe

Reaction score
Hello just a quick poll, i want to get a nursing chair ordered this week.

for thoes of you who have nursing chairs, what do you wish your chair did that it doesnt do?

What function could you not live without?

I am torn between these two chairs.

Chair one £84 - 7 seat recline position.with free footstall.
Chair two £79 - non-reclining with free footstall.

beechL.jpg

NonRecL.gif

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

OMG...... I was just about to post the EXACT same post!!!! I'd just been
on that site, was it mums2b.co.uk???? In fact i've still got it open!!

I got side tracked reading another post and when I came back to put mine on you'd put this on!! FREAKY!

I'm thinking of going with the reclining one. It's not much more expensive really and at least then you've got the option to recline it if you want to.

I wanted to know if it was really worth getting one or not though before I go an buy one

I clicked one cause I think it looks nicer I sooo want one but have no where to put it think Im going to have to look at re-arranging my house when I get home! :rotfl:

I wouldn't get one again. In fact I just sold mine (was second hand when I got it) for £50 on gumtree.

I never used it 'cos it was in DD's room and I couldn't watch TV when feeding :oops: - its very boring! It also used to make me feel ostracised from the household if I fed in there. It took up too much room too - I couldn't get the wardrobe open properly with it there.
However, if I had to choose on of the ones you had picked, I would choose the non-recliner. You can get a bad back while feeding and I would advise being as upright as possible, so I don't know about using the recline feature.

Love

Valentine Xxx

ive just ordered the first chair, and ordered a break on it too, to stop it from gliding.

the reclining one will be useful for us because in the first week when my OH stays over he can lay it back and sleep on it.

I will be living out of my bedroom with Sophie anyway valentine (because im living with my dad at the moment) so the being confined to one room thing wont bother me.

We have a dutailier chair - I always sat upright when nursing, but liked the recline function when chilling out with my feet up on the stool. I'd get the recline option :D

Oooh we are getting one of the first one you posted but I was looking on ebay and the prices seem to be around £104. May I ask where you have found them for £84?

Edit - :doh: just looked further down the page and seen it for £84 - never mind me :D

I never got one :)

I feed sitting on our bed in the night (tbh the first couple of weeks I spent most of my time there) and now feed there or downstairs on the sofa with a pillow to prop Galen up during the day.

I'm getting the reclining one! :D I'm so excited, too. They aren't exactly my taste when it comes to furniture, but I am so sore and really tired of my bed. I can't see either of those two things improving much anytime soon. I need the reclining option because sitting straight up isn't good for the problem I have with my sacrum.

i had one like the first picture.. loved it and so did jacob. Even now when he gets upset he loves sitting on my knee and having a mummy and jacob moment..

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back