Help me decide on a nursing chair *poll*

Miss.Monroe

Reaction score
i have two sofa chairs in my room and they do absolutely nothing for my back, its like sitting on the floor, there awful,its either that or sit on my bed. Im in agony by the evening time so i am going to invest in a nursing chair. trouble is i dont know which one to choose.

Chair 1) £84 Reclines into 7 different positions - FREE footstool. but it looks narrow

Chair 2) £79 Non Recliner Glider Chair in Beige FREE footstool. but looks wider

i want to get one ordered sometime in the week. Which would you choose?

beechL.jpg

NonRecL.gif

I chose the second one as they look SO similar but I prefer the wood on the second one (and my eye for a bargain spotted that price difference straight away lol).

Lovely idea :D xx

I would choose the second for the same reasons as dannii and now want it too (for the same reasons as you)! Where is it from?

i really can't decide either, but prefer the wood on the second one. do any of them go better with the room it will be in? :rotfl:

my nursery chair is THE BEST purchase already :rotfl: it's soooo comfy when i get a sore back, amazing. although OH is using it as his 'xbox chair' till baby comes :rotfl:

I like them both and i think i would go for the 2nd one too, it just looks so much more comfy than the first one.

i chose the second one thay do loomk similar but the second one for some reason jumped out at me
:D
it looks very comfy enjoy your new chair i hope it helps your back!!

sarah :wave:

I voted for the second one as I prefer the look of it, it just looks comfier, plus if you are planning to use it for breastfeeding you won't really need to recline as you need to sit upright xx

Damn, I just bought one of those for the wife from John Lewis, cost about £300. Looks identical to the first one. I've been mugged!! :wall:

:) I think I'll return it and buy one of these instead. Oh, and in answer to your question, I prefer chair number one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back