Which haircut?

Hazel

Reaction score
Opinions please girlies.

Need a haircut. Can't decide whether to trim my hair which is just past my shoulders or have a bob which will be just below my jaw. Usually have a bob and let it grow out but of course with a bob I will have to blow dry it otherwise it's looks a mess

So, what's more practical with a baby? Bob that can blow dry in 5 minutes or long hair which takes 10 minutes to blow dry but can tie up so wouldn't have to blow dry if tied up?

i went for short bob at the moment if your preggers cus then you can let it grow out and treat yourself once baby is about 4 weeks old and also your routine with baby will have settled down by then so if you want to go bk to a short bob n u think u will av time with blow drying etc then u can.

xxxx

I am in the process of growing my hair out again. Got 8 inches cut off last year and regretted it. I find on the days I cannot be bothered with styling tying it up is easier, with a newborn I know I will not be wanting to style my hair often. Mind you I have curly hair that needs styled. If your hair is naturally straight when go for the bob.

id say longer hair is easier when you have a baby. short hair styles HAVE to be styled everyday to make sure it looks good. long hair can be bunged up when you dont have time, you can skip a day and not wash it and you can also put it up damp when you really dont have time to do it.

I got a bob and its such a pain in the bum !!! Its taking ages to grown out, my fringe im also growing out a bit, but keep cutting back in because it buggers me off getting in my eyes all the time !!

And you cant just shove your hair up in a bob has to involve pins and allsorts !!

I voted long for the same reasons as everyone else, even though LO now loves to hang off it, I still vowed i wouldnt cut my hair short just because I'm now a Mummy! :lol:
(although I may change my mind when it all starts falling out in few weeks which I'm dreading, it feels so lovely and thick now!)

I think long hair would be easier to tie up, my friend got her hair chopped when she had her twins as she thought it would be easier but actually took longer to style to get it to sit right. I'd stay with long if it were me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back