"which a lister is pregnant at last?"

trixipaws

Reaction score
just saw the ad for star mag, i dont hav any money tho but i wanna kno who it is! anyone kno?

I reckon it's Nicole Kidman, she announced she was last week

I don't get it.

I thought when Nicole was with Tom Cruise they couldn't have kids? That what I remember from years ago anyway.
I remember when they broke up she had a miscarriage and he said "she knows why it's over" and everyone was saying its cos he's infertile and she must have slept with someone else.

Or did I dream all this?

Urchin said:
its cos he's infertile and she must have slept with someone else.

but then Tom's had a baby with Katie Holmes???? :think:

Kimbo said:
Urchin said:

yeah that's what I mean....it must all of been tabloid crap, but I do remember something along those lines.

Kimbo said:
Urchin said:

wierd, because I seem to remember a rumour that the baby might not be his, that is was some wierd scientology sperm donation thing....... :think:

It's a conspiracy. They probably dressed Katie up in one of those pregnancy suits. Why haven't we seen pictures of Suri huh?? And why is it that every "celebrity" who HAS seen her, says the exact same thing. They are probably being paid off. There is no baby. They haven't released the pictures yet because they haven't found a baby to adopt that resembles Katie and Tom.

:shock:

:rotfl:

much as I prefer the whole scientology insemination alien thing for the entertainment value... :wink:

there is unexplained fertility where 2 people just can't get pregnant with each other - incompatible. No biological cause on either side, just sperm and eggs don't get on :think:

or there is the whole turkey baster thing - without it being spooky scientology, in which case it is Katie and Tom's baby - in my eyes anyway...

but I would say that wouldn't I :wink:

libs said:
much as I prefer the whole scientology insemination alien thing for the entertainment value... :wink:

there is unexplained fertility where 2 people just can't get pregnant with each other - incompatible. No biological cause on either side, just sperm and eggs don't get on :think:

or there is the whole turkey baster thing - without it being spooky scientology, in which case it is Katie and Tom's baby - in my eyes anyway...

but I would say that wouldn't I :wink:

No Libs, its so much more exciting to think that Katie and Tom are the Scientology equivalent of Mary and Joseph, and that the baby is in fact decended from aliens.......

I for one think that's totally plausible........ :fib:

well I'd find it quite pausible if you told me that Katie and Tom are desended from aliens..... :rotfl:

I have always had my suspicions about Tom Cruise, he just doesn't appear to be genuine to me.

The truth is out there...I am sure that all will be revealed once his Mothership finally claims him back :think:

there are pictures of Suri Cruise- she looks like tomkat
if a bit oriental..lol

i read an interview with nicole kidman recently it said she and tom suffered
two miscarriages and couldnt bear the heartache of anymore so they adopted children, but shes always longed to carry a child- hope
it all goes ok for them!

I just dont understand that whole scientology thing. How on earth do people get sucked into the whole cult thing.

Tom Cruise is really creepy, ergh he is a celebrity that i just wouldnt, along with Johnny Vegas. :puke: :puke: (one each)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back