:o(

trixipaws

Reaction score
just been told my grandma has parkinsons :(

i dont kno much about it all i kno is that it causes shakeyness??

does anyone kno any more about it can u tell me please

:hug: :hug:

I don't know much about Parkinsons sorry but just wanted to give you these :hug: :hug:

aww hun sorry to hear that

my mums half brother has it aswell, his speech is very slurred, its sometimes a job to hear what hes saying, also hes lost alot of weight..

Oh Trixi.
I'm so sorry. :hug:

My Uncle had Parkinsons. He got it when he was very young (48) which is unusual. I'm afraid it's a horrible disease. There's no way of putting that any better. It's not nice.

Here's a great website with more info. My Mum knows so much about the disease so if you have any specific questions, PM me and I'll ask her.

http://www.parkinsons.org.uk/about_parkinsons.aspx

Big hugs,
Lucyx

I don't know much about parkinsons just wanted to give you :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:
My uncle was diagnosed with it about 7 years ago.
He is generally alot slower in life, both in mind and body, he doesn't have the shakes too badly which is one saving grace, but he had to give up driving due to the slower reaction time.
Hope your grandma is ok

I'm so sorry to hear this trixi hun xx :hug:

well i read a bit about it on the internet, and i feel better as in my head i think i thought it was lots worse- i mean i thought it was terminal and it apparently isnt, so i feel better knowing that. and it can vary how bad it is, so there is hope- i just hope it doesnt get bad for her. she just has shakey hands atm nothing else is affected. i told my parents i wanted to call or text her but didnt kno what to say but they said she'd rather no-one said anything so she can pretend she's not got it :(
what should i do when i see her then, just act normal? or should i mention it anyway :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back