• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where's the time gone?

LaurenMM

Reaction score
Angels 5 months old today. I can't believe it. Where's the time gone? She's nearly half a year old arghh :p x

It goes far too quickly! Tegan will be 18 months at the end of april seems impossible x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

I never realised how fast the time would go when you have a LO but it really does fly by! My LO will be 21 months at the end of the month and it's scary!

Finley will be 5 months on the 20th April!!!!! its gone so fast my little man is growing so big x x x

I remember everyone saying to me "make the most of her she won't stay little for long" it's crazy how fast they grow!! Ella seems to be learning something new everyday now though she's at a lovely age! X

Leandro Got his first sort of jokes type telling off from daddy today for picking up the powder pot and dropping powder everywhere and grabbing the puff to put in his mouth. Where's my newborn baby disappeared to Lol xxx

Lol bless :) I just can't believe I was moaning about how slow my pregnancy was going and next thing I know I've got a 5 month old and I'm like WTF :p this time last year I was probably sat bored at work, counting the days till my next scan and wondering if she was a boy or girl. In fact we found on the 24th may what the sex was :) and my first scan was 6th April <3 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back