Sat here looking at...

LaurenMM

Reaction score
Angels newborn pics and I am a massive softie I'm sat here in tears, I can't believe how fast time has gone. She's 6 months old tomorrow I just can't believe it. So proud of my little girl and so blessed to be her mummy :cry::girl:

Congrats!! A long journey and you've both done so well :love:

Ah bless! They grow so quickly don't they x

Awwww our babies birth will always be the most amazing moment of our lives! Wish I could have that over n over again! Xx

Awww lauren, its the emotional rollercoaster that were never prepared for before becoming mummies isn't it.

If you think 6 months flys in, imagine what 8 years is like, I swear, with my eldest LO it really does feel like yesterday. When she started primary school i cried for a good couple of weeks.

Its soul destroying, but its brilliant to see them grow & how well they've done.

xxxxxxxxxxx

I did the same thing today hun! It's so unbelievable that they r at this stage already! Keep watching the little video I have of Ethan on.my chest about an half an hour after he was born- he looks so tiny and now he seems so big! Lol! It's emotional looking back and I regret not savouring some of the early stuff more but we still have loads of milestones and firsts to come! V exciting times ahead :) Hope u and Angel r well..... Happy six months to her for tomorrow! X

Last edited:
I remember when you had your LO and thinking about how much I wanted my little girl to be here! Lol! How time flys! X

I <3 you girls you always say such lovely things. It's amazing we've all been on this incredible journey together. I keep looking back at threads I started back in tri1/2/3, lol some of them are so funny esp in tri3 when I convinced I'd go early and she was 41+1 and labour symptom spotting. I just can't believe how fast its gone. Littlemiss you are right its such a rollercoaster and she's only been in the world for 6 months so I can't imagine what I'll be like in 8 years time haha. You girlies are a credit to this site and your LO's are all beautiful :) haha I'm so soppy aint i :p xx

I'm just glad u r ok hun coz I know u had tough labour and then a real hard start with family etc! U seem settled and happy now and that's fab! Ur not soppy, ur just a lovely, proud mummy :)...... There r so many lovely ladies on here, I find a lot of them inspirational! So glad I have pf! Don't get on here much now, but it helps every time I do! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back