wheres Jo?

http://www.babynamesworld.com this website is really good as if you advance search you can specify length of name and what it ends with with or starts with!! I don't know if you noticed but I had in 6 letter names ending in ee or ie or beginning with j!!!!!!!

She is going to be Baby Girl Miles forever!!!! BGM!!!

LOL I like Baby girl... On the list!! (kidding!)
Yeah ive been on all the sites lmao! I like the ones you can choose the length etc, much better! I must admit Lexsie is growing on me! what other way to spell it..?
Lexcie
Lexsie
Lexcee
Lexsee
Lexxie
Lexxee
Lexcey
Lexsey
Missed any?? I like Lexxie cox of the 'xx' like kisses lol!

I like the double x too Lexxie!!! And it is easier to spell!

Have you considered Stephanie? I love that name, can shorten it to Stephie, I think it is a very pretty name!!

I do like stephanie but dont like 'steph'. I dont like it enough to call her that tho..
They have a Lexee in babynamesworld but i still like Lexxie better!
What middle name?
I have Jaycee Louise Miles
So, Lexxie _____ Miles Is now the aim!

I was thinking May for a middle name as its short and sweet and she's due in May.. But May and Miles dont seem to fit :think:

Lexxie Marie
Lexxie Amelia (p's idea!)
Lexxie Jane
Lexxie Elizabeth (ooh, I like that one!!)
Lexxie Joanne (cute after you!!)

How odd.. the 1st 2 i thought of were Marie and Jane too lol!
Only coz we used Louise from one of our sisters middle names and we have 2 left lol
Michelle Marie, Samantha Jane and Claire Louise lol!
Chris wont go for Amelia, too 'out there' for him :roll: (tell P thanks! :) )
Lexxie Joanne doesnt fit well..
I could have Alexis and shorten it to Lexxie but then she'd be called Alex, which is lovely except my friends 2month old boy is Alex and my evil ex is called Alex too :roll: Ill stick with Lexxie for now.. til i go off it no doubt lol!

Well then it is settled, for the time being!!! We will see what the others are saying tomorrow!!!!

Definitly! Im sure OH will find something to put me off it as usual lol!
gonna post it in 'here i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' now lol! come join me.... or we can do the chat room? havent been in there for months lol!

Anyone still here?? Im trying to find a girly name again lol team yellow but we have a boys name :D just need another girls name lol!!xx

Miss you all!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back