wheres Jo?

:shock: what a little brat, she sounds hideous, she will be the ring leader in a horrible hoody gang when shes older, you can see it now! Isn't it funny how you associate names with others!!

Ashlee is a lovely name, the girl from bb is spelt Aislene so it is a little different.

Some other ideas:

Taylor
Imogen (I know from BB but such a pretty name!)
Hannah
Jessica (Jaycee and Jessica sounds so cute)

Jayceesmumma said:
missac said:
I want to hug too! :hug: (What about Freya as a name? I loved that one for a girl!)
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for u hun!

Freya is a nice name, but the woman i went to see my dad with in lanzarote called her evil child Freya so thats a no no! Ive never known such a spoilt evil manipulating child! Sorry, its a touchy name for us lol! She was so horrible to Jaycee i just wanted her to smack her one but she knows its wrong to hit other kids! Her mother just LET her push Jaycee so hard again and again til she fell, slapping her, BITING her!! And she did nothing to stop her!! Jaycee didnt do anything to deserve it and she didnt do anything back either! My poor lil Jaycee didnt know what to do! Every time i turned my back to get something she hit her! I really just wanted to slap that kids ass but its not mine to do it! How she wasnt embarrassed of her child doing that, ill never know!!

So obviously, we dont see them anymore! Such a horrible little girl! And Jaycee picked up awful habits off her too. She's out of them now thank god!!
I do like Ashlee tho... but my OH pointed out its like Ashleen from big bro :? so now im kinda put off it!! :x

Think that Ashleen could put me off anything.

Maybe you could do Freja?
Still Freya but spelt differently.

I like Tindra..... means sparkle in Swedish... that's if you like unusual names and I like OH's nieces name... Stina... very pretty name :D

missac said:
Some other ideas:

Taylor
Imogen (I know from BB but such a pretty name!)
Hannah
Jessica (Jaycee and Jessica sounds so cute)

Taylor, no because we know alot of boys with that name,
Imogen, no again BB puts me off :doh:
Hannah is OHs brothers gf's name and wouldnt be fair to name after her and not our sisters etc lol
And a few of our friends have named their girls Jessica too and Chris doesnt like repeating other's names! As do i somethimes!

Sigh... we'll never have a name! :cry:
Thanks for the names tho! :D I wanted to look for some names ending in 'ee' or 'ie' or 'ey' so it matches Jaycee. And chris prefers a 6 letter name so he can match the tattoo he has of jaycee's name on his arm, on the other side! :doh:

Why am i so fussy with names??!! :x Its easier when your not pregnant!! When the realisation of having to name a person kicks in, it really throws you off! :lol:

What bout Aimee? That was our choice if it was a girl. Or Kaylee?

Im crap at suggesting names :lol:

Yeah we were going to call Jaycee Aimee-Jai but decided against it as i dont like Aimee on its own purely because i know a very spoilt child of that name LOL! (Jessica's sister! lol) Its a very lovely name tho, but its annoying when it reminds me of someone! :roll: No pleasing me is there? :lol:

Dont be daft, you can never be too fussy when it comes to your babys name!

Im exactly the same when I know other people with the same name!

I love Tyler for a boy but a girl that used to fancy OH called her son that and even though we never have anything to do with her I refuse to use the name :lol:

Yeah! Tyler is a great name but everyones using it now!! A few young mums i know have called theirs tyler. Its a shame they drink and do drugs 24/7 with baby around. Poor mites!

I LOVE joshua! Such a sweet name! Shortened to Josh too! Its adorable! It would be so easy if she was a boy this time! we had lots! Typical eh? :roll: :lol:

What about Darcie?

I hate all names! That is my nieces name and I love it, she is a little angel

bizzygirl101 said:
What about Darcie?

I hate all names! That is my nieces name and I love it, she is a little angel
Sorry sounded like a moany old witch! What I meant was I am too trying to think of names and I dont like anything!

I like Maysie,

ends ie and has 6 letters!

Reminds me of one of my fave little girls, my best friends 10 month old baby is Maysie and she's lovely :D

Jayceesmumma said:
Yeah! Tyler is a great name but everyones using it now!! A few young mums i know have called theirs tyler. Its a shame they drink and do drugs 24/7 with baby around. Poor mites!

I LOVE joshua! Such a sweet name! Shortened to Josh too! Its adorable! It would be so easy if she was a boy this time! we had lots! Typical eh? :roll: :lol:

Yeah Tyler seems to be popular among teenage mums :roll:

When I was pregnant with Josh we didn't agree on any girls names but this time I was convinced it was a girl so I picked a few out, then we found out its a boy :lol:

Although we'd agreed on Ryan I still wanted to look for a few more just so we had a few to choose from but ever since the scan, my bump is known as Ryan so I think its for definite now, I would feel weird calling him anything else! 8)

Darcie reminds me of 'What Women Want' and that reminds me of OHs ex (dont ask how lol!)
And i like Maysie, it can be shortened to May and she's due in May :) But if it gets pronounced 'Macy' then no, I dont like Macy Grey..

SO picky LOL!!

Aww Ryan is a lovely name! One of my friends called Ryon died at 18 of an enlarged heart.. he didnt knwo he had it.. just dies on the football pitch with his friends. So sad and such a waste of an amazing person! He had no enemies or anything! So lively and great fun! Very smart too! Ryon was on our boy list too

Jayceesmumma said:
Aww Ryan is a lovely name! One of my friends called Ryon died at 18 of an enlarged heart.. he didnt knwo he had it.. just dies on the football pitch with his friends. So sad and such a waste of an amazing person! He had no enemies or anything! So lively and great fun! Very smart too! Ryon was on our boy list too

Awww thats awful - no one should die that young. It always seems to happen to the good people too :cry:

That is too true! Its awful what happens in this world :cry:

I think Ashlee is defo off the list now.

Hi

Good luck finding a name its the hardest part of having a baby i think, i have no suggestions as i dont even have any ideas for me .
Katrinaxx

You are just too damn picky!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Maisie is so so cute, I insist you call her that!!! :hug:

missac said:
You are just too damn picky!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Maisie is so so cute, I insist you call her that!!! :hug:
I know! Im so bad!!
I do like Maisie spelt like that so its pronounced may-sie not macy! Its on the possibility list!

:cheer: Maisie Louise, Maisie Grace, cute cute cute!!!

Jaycee has the middle name Louise (it goes with everything! It rocks!) And i have an enemy called Grace lol! I dont think it will be Maisie now, the surname doesnt really fit.. Maisie Miles.. :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back