Kimbo....(where are you??)

xrachx

Reaction score
I know i started this thread asking about Jo but where is Kimbo? dont say her text buddy has started...oohhh...i wonder where she is.

Have you heard anything from Jo? has she had the little madam yet?
rushed home from my mils snatched up the laptop.......and nothing!

nope :(

she had the gel yesterday and got regular contractions and pains, and she was examined and was 1cm dilated.
because her contractions were so regular, they couldn't give her the second set of gel.
so it seemed like there was something exciting happening!

i slept with my phone next to me all night and kept waking up to check but didn't hear a word, so i thought she might have been in full labour or already had her.
but got a text this morning, the pains had stopped and she had been sleeping all night :roll: lol

nothing has changed today.. midwife told her to stay active and they will break her waters later, but then they changed shifts and the new midwife has just told her to rest and see what happens.

last thing i heard off her was at 12.45pm this afternoon.. she wanted to thank everybody for their replies to the other post..

ive text her twice since then and not had any replies off her so let's hope she's too busy to text!! :hug:

Flipping heck! can you believe this...poor Jo i bet she is right fed up, lets hope things get going soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back