wheres Jo?

missac

Reaction score
Anyone know where Jo is? She hasn't been on since her news! Maybe she is out buying pink!!

Don't think she tends to be on as much when OH is home.

Maybe she's recovering from the exciting news :D

what exciting news? have i missed something?

Yes JO where are you hiding you minx??

oh right! i thought you meant the other Jo. i didn't know jayceemamma was called jo!

where are you jo?

I was wondering where she was today aswell, hopefully she's just having a great festive season :D .

she hasn't been on msn for a while either I think she might have gone away to her mums for the xmas period?

Or maybe her and her OH are stocking up on more pink things :cheer:

Think shes probably doing lots of visiting and then chilling with OH & Jaycee over the xmas week!! She'll be back on soon enough - c'mon Jo Libby's getting lonely amongst all these boys :lol:

Lazy Lucy's here remember aswell! Not that she's much fun as she's asleep all day lol

C'mon Jo - where you gone?

kirlykird said:
Don't think she tends to be on as much when OH is home.

That is true lol!!

Thanks everyone, just been a hectic week! Been cramping when i sit or stand too long so i have to stay either active or laying down lol!!

Sorry for leaving Libby and Lucy outnumbered! I also hate the fact we havent picked a name yet!! Everyone seems to know theirs already! We had Caiden before, but im not 100% on that now.. We've been chatting about Ashlee recently and its top of our list at the moment!
We keep changing our minds after a month LOL!

As for pink shopping, i keep putting off buying things coz i know ill have heaps left in perfect as new condition from Jaycee so when ive been thru all her old stuff and rewashed them etc, ill buy some new lil bits! Gotta buy a brand new 1st outfit and 1st babygro etc tho! I hated having hand-me-downs from my big sis and i want this one to have the 'main' clothes as her own if you know what i mean! I like looking at my old baby clothes and its annoying knowing my first clothes were hers first LOL!
Hand-me-downs are ok tho...Jaycee wore the same dress in pro pics as i did as a baby in pro pics too! Was kinda cool!
Anyway i hope everyone is well!! And thanks for your concerns!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

nce to see you back young lady, you've been gone too long :shakehead:

:hug:

kirlykird said:
nce to see you back young lady, you've been gone too long :shakehead:

:hug:

Sorry :oops:

lol, hate that i cant be online all the time like i used to! Getting too big to squeeze behind the laptop table now :oops:

I want to hug too! :hug: (What about Freya as a name? I loved that one for a girl!)

missac said:
I want to hug too! :hug: (What about Freya as a name? I loved that one for a girl!)
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for u hun!

Freya is a nice name, but the woman i went to see my dad with in lanzarote called her evil child Freya so thats a no no! Ive never known such a spoilt evil manipulating child! Sorry, its a touchy name for us lol! She was so horrible to Jaycee i just wanted her to smack her one but she knows its wrong to hit other kids! Her mother just LET her push Jaycee so hard again and again til she fell, slapping her, BITING her!! And she did nothing to stop her!! Jaycee didnt do anything to deserve it and she didnt do anything back either! My poor lil Jaycee didnt know what to do! Every time i turned my back to get something she hit her! I really just wanted to slap that kids ass but its not mine to do it! How she wasnt embarrassed of her child doing that, ill never know!!
So obviously, we dont see them anymore! Such a horrible little girl! And Jaycee picked up awful habits off her too. She's out of them now thank god!!
I do like Ashlee tho... but my OH pointed out its like Ashleen from big bro :? so now im kinda put off it!! :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back