• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where we are staying on our holiday...

looks so lovely - how much will it cost you?

do you have it all to your self, or is the owner there?

would love something like that for all my family as we usualy rent 2 caravans next to each other when we go away but that lovely where your going

we have it to ourselves, there will be 4 adults and 3 kids, it's cost £460 for the week, so we pay half and our friends will pay the ther half.

The owner lives next door I think, I'm not sure, we've stayed places before and you never see them anyway.

wow, thats so beautiful.

Im not having a holiday this year but OH and I are borrowing his parents boat (canal barge) for a long weekend before the baby is born. We arent traveling anywhere in it but its moored up on a beautiful piece of land in Derbyshire.

I also visit my mum in London every couple of months for a weekend and im not intending in stopping that when LO is here, s/he will be coming with me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back