• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where to start??

pink100

Reaction score
Hi all..

Last month I used on of those Ovulation Calendars on the internet, and did it on the days and all around those days too and nothing happened! :(

I've heard you guys talking about charting and temps etc.. where would you suggest I start?

Who would believe you spend all your life being super careful not to get pregnant and when you want to you cant?! Grrr

Any help/ideas over here please! :D

Hi again Pink :D
At the top of the threads theres one called... FAQ's about TTC and BBT and CM charting.
That has lots of tips.
Also if you notice at the bottom of my post theres a link to fertilityfriend and if you click it, it shows my temps for this month. Join them, its free and all you do is take your temp every morning and add them each day to the site.

I know what you mean. When we were trying for our first, I didn't even realise about certain times of the month being furtile. I think school has a lot to answer for - I came out of school convinced that you needed to BD just once and you would fall pregnant!

:rotfl:

Good luck. Sorry I can't really help. My hubby is only agreeing to let us try for a second as long as we "don't follow a regime or anything" which makes it difficult to get him to BD around the right time or the month as it is.

Nicky_Jones said:
I know what you mean. When we were trying for our first, I didn't even realise about certain times of the month being furtile. I think school has a lot to answer for - I came out of school convinced that you needed to BD just once and you would fall pregnant!

:rotfl:

Good luck. Sorry I can't really help. My hubby is only agreeing to let us try for a second as long as we "don't follow a regime or anything" which makes it difficult to get him to BD around the right time or the month as it is.

just don't tell him! seduce him after secretly testing!

I keep trying that... I keep getting I am not in the mood, I am too tired, etc etc. Or your just trying to make a baby. I learnt last time we were TTC to never say Yes to that. I have to pretend I just find him utterly irresistable. Which of course he is.

of course he is - I'm sure you'll manage on those special days!

pink100 said:
Hi all..

Last month I used on of those Ovulation Calendars on the internet, and did it on the days and all around those days too and nothing happened! :(

I've heard you guys talking about charting and temps etc.. where would you suggest I start?

Who would believe you spend all your life being super careful not to get pregnant and when you want to you cant?! Grrr

Any help/ideas over here please! :D

i'm the same - nothing on the days it's supposed to happen. being really careful next time!

I also thought it would all be so easy and 1 time without contraception would mean instant babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back