Where to go?

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
I wanna go somewhere new shopping tomorrow any ideas where?
I live in milton keynes and would drive for about 2 hours
and have been to lakeside already this week so don't wanna go back there :?

Is your local shoppin centre good?
if so what town do you live in? :D

If u went to Lakeside why dont u go across the water to Bluewater its only 20mins drive away

Becksss said:
If u went to Lakeside why dont u go across the water to Bluewater its only 20mins drive away

I don't like bluewater too posh for me :lol: :oops:

Was gonna go to the discount outlet place in swindon but i think thats too far :?

Norwich - i LOVE it there!!! AMAZING shopping

or Camb, come see me :)

:shock:
Bluewater posh??
haha no way!!
I used 2 live 15mins bus journey from it haha

its in a shape of a triangle init 1 side on upper and lower level of the triangle is the "posher" shops
other than that its the same as everywhere else lol
a nice big next 4 u

every1 goes 2 the place in swindon but i dnt dress riley in that brand names u get there haha so i dnt bother
she looks cooler in normal clothes anyday

the only brand name shes ever had is converse lol

iv just aa route plannered it n its 2hrs 19 mins :( so too far if u only wanna drive 2 hrs but has amazing shops. Im going in a few weeks

Nic'n'Keeley said:
Becksss said:

I don't like bluewater too posh for me :lol: :oops:

Was gonna go to the discount outlet place in swindon but i think thats too far :?

It's only about an hr and a half from there Nic - we used to live in leighton Buzzard and once you got to Oxford it's only half an hr down the A420.(??) You could try Bicester Village but I think that's too posh!!

there's a discount place in hatfield which is ok and watford is good for me , but its prob got no different shops then what u normally got !

I loved Bicester Village when I've been there 8)

Derby's only 1hr 25 from you :wink:
Downside: Shopping centre won't be great until the new centre opens on 9th October :(
Upside: me & Libby could meet you... :D

Emmylou said:

Downside: Shopping centre won't be great until the new centre opens on 9th October :(

We should meet after the 9th october then :wink: :lol:

Nic'n'Keeley said:
Emmylou said:

We should meet after the 9th october then :wink: :lol:

Sounds like a plan!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

just some in the week nic then i can come too...if you want me of course :rotfl:

you could alwayd ome tomorrow and go to B& Q with A save me going :rotfl:

cloud9 said:
just some in the week nic then i can come too...if you want me of course :rotfl:

you could alwayd ome tomorrow and go to B& Q with A save me going :rotfl:

Course you can come!!! :hug: :hug:

Erm about b&q... ***cough cough** sorry i think i must be ill better not come :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love shopping at Gunwharf in Portsmouth, it's a huge outlet shopping centre and you get some great bargains! Will be going back there in November for xmas shopping :D

it's not too bad a journey is it - and of course once you're there, you're only half an hr down the motorway to Cribbs Causeway!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back