Where to buy cheap London theatre tickets?

Last minute or late rooms had some through their site and I got a REALLY good stall seat (went on my own whilst on a business trip, however there were a few more seats available) for £7 to see wicked!!

Leicester Square has a small booking office for last minute/cheap tickets. Best place if in town on the day. Just need to get there early so as to be sure to get seats for shows.

Sometimes the box office of the show itself has them also.

Well The leicester square tkts is the best place to buy those then you have sites like Lastminute....or I found a new one which is pretty cheap aswell: Theatre Tickets Cheap have alook...but still going to leicester sqaure is probably the best deal, Im lazy so I rather stay home and book online :dance:

Seen Wicked the Musical last week and its a must see! Pretty amazing;)

I love the lion king, it's amazing, not just for kids! Don't know where to get tickets from though x

i always buy from lastminute.com, i also love wicked, one of my faves :)

x

I bought my wife tickets to see Wicked when I proposed to her! It is her altime favourite musical and she loved it - we had a really special evening. I was pretty broke at the time with the ring etc (!) so a guy at work told me about Day Seats, which are tickets only available on the day of performance. For Wicked there are always some available on the morning. I work right next to Victoria station so it was easy to get them. I did have to line up about 8am (with a lot of teenage girls...!) but it was TOTALLY worth it for the price. This website I found lists all West End shows that have day seats and how to get them - I found it really useful. going to surprise her with tickets to ghost next as its her fav film!!! http://www.cheaptheatretickets.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back