Where the hecky peck is Leckershell?

Becs

Reaction score
I have a huge thanks to give her and I haven't seen her about.

I passed my theory driving test yesterday with 98% So wanted to say a huge thanks for lending me the revision software!!!

Oi Leckers' where are you???

Becs xxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm here :wave:

Sorry... I did get your PM the other day and I completely forgot to reply :doh:

Wow 98% that's fab! :cheer: And you got on with the hazard perception ok then?

I got 49/50 in the test bit and 55 (I think) out of 77 in the hazard perception which was *just* a pass.. LOL

:cheer:

woopwoop Becs :cheer:

Thanks Emma, my driving instructor just said the hard part is over - yeah right! Still good to have stage one done.

XX

Well done both of you! I started lessons ages ago but they've ground to a halt at the moment. My dad got me the theory test dvd from the pound shop of all places and I've loaded it onto the laptop and looked at it a little but I always find something else I'd rather be doing :oops:

leckershell said:

I got 49/50 in the test bit and 55 (I think) out of 77 in the hazard perception which was *just* a pass.. LOL

55 Isn't just a pass it's really good, I thought 43 was a pass in the hazard perception. Yep, got 68 out of 75 for that. Had found a website that sold clips (not the actual ones though) and bought 81 so had quite a lot of practice spotting them and working on my reactions.

You are so lovely, thinking to lend me the software. Do you want it back or shall I pass it on to the next learner I meet? They may be good luck.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

congrats.

get booked in for ur driving tes t n then u have something to work towards

x

:hug:

Becs said:
leckershell said:

55 Isn't just a pass it's really good, I thought 43 was a pass in the hazard perception. Yep, got 68 out of 75 for that. Had found a website that sold clips (not the actual ones though) and bought 81 so had quite a lot of practice spotting them and working on my reactions.

You are so lovely, thinking to lend me the software. Do you want it back or shall I pass it on to the next learner I meet? They may be good luck.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Whichever... I don't need them now, and OH brother is so lazy he'll never get round to booking his driving, so maybe is anyone on here doing their theory soon?

well done, i havent booked mine yet but im really not looking forward to it, is it hard?
and leckershell where did you get the study stuff do they have a particular one you need to use?

I got it in Woolworths, there are loads available just try and get one with hazard perception clips on :D

babydust, I'll send them to you if you pm me your address. It'll be great to pass the baton on to someone else and Leckershell said it would be okay. They have a good success rate so far.

Let me know
B xxx

P.S Leckershell did you have your practical yet? I can't remember.

Oh no :( :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I hate that, it really puts you on a low. Just a bad day you'll have a better lesson next time :hug: :hug:

I had to miss my lesson this week so am probably going to be awful by the time my next one comes around :wall:

Have you planned when to take the test yet?

the intention was to pass before i go back to work, but my instructor has said "before christmas i would have said you could do it, but things have started going downhill" :(

i don't care anymore, i'll book it when i'm 100% cos it's a lot of money to waste to get it wrong.

Oh no :( :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I hate that, it really puts you on a low. Just a bad day you'll have a better lesson next time :hug: :hug:

I had to miss my lesson this week so am probably going to be awful by the time my next one comes around :wall:

Have you planned when to take the test yet?

the intention was to pass before i go back to work, but my instructor has said "before christmas i would have said you could do it, but things have started going downhill" :(

i don't care anymore, i'll book it when i'm 100% cos it's a lot of money to waste to get it wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back